Dynadot

Optimization in Sedo

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
When you optimize at sedo, can you choose one of your domain names to opimize or do you have to do them all ?

Peace

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe it does them all.

However beware, I had one which had a rubbish keyword, I sent in an optimization request and they redid all of them... well not actually change the keyword, but cut all of the money per click by half of less!

•••
Yeah, you need to be careful with that optimize link, they may screw up some of your words. I have had luck emailing them suggestions though.

•••
Originally posted by RobSCM
I believe it does them all.

However beware, I had one which had a rubbish keyword, I sent in an optimization request and they redid all of them... well not actually change the keyword, but cut all of the money per click by half of less!

thx for the info. that was my concern also, I dont want to lose my good domains.

Originally posted by aptimass
Yeah, you need to be careful with that optimize link, they may screw up some of your words. I have had luck emailing them suggestions though.

:bingo:

thx

•••
dont optimise you $/click will fall by 50%

•••
I've heard not so good things happen when you use that optimization link, not sure why, though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back