IT.COM

My Sedo parking not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mithun23

Established Member
Impact
I list my domain to sedo for sale but when I input url to web browser then it show me that this site can not be reached
What can I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
It works for me too. Maybe clear cache.

•••
@DrJacoby

What can I do?
You don't need to do anything, because it's working. I don't think you should visit your own parked domains when you have ads on them.

But if you must, use a different browser perhaps? It's probably like @Lord Antares said, a caching issue.

•••
yes it works not in my connection.

•••
None of my domains parked at Sedo are resolving for me in India. Sedo is reporting traffic, so I checked on a VPN and find that they do resolve.

Does anyone else in India also have this issue?

•••
I had the same issue try this:
1699963387917.png

Source

So basically, you set the DNS to your Registrar (For my cases it was DynaDot DNS)

1. You set at first TEXT: with Host: @ and Target Your ID for owner verification ➡️ Initial Step to Authorize. your Domain (not in the Screenshot mentioned)
  2. Enter the A record as @ or if this does not work simply your domain name without www. for your main domain. The target IP address is 91.195.240.135 (don't know why its so weird written in the screenshot)
  3. Then enter the A record for your main domain with a * (simply write *), so that everything to the left of the domain name is recorded. (Example: *.sedotest.de) The * acts as a placeholder. The target IP address is also 91.195.240.135
  4. In order for the parking page to be displayed correctly, the CNAME entry must now be made. For the Host it is @. For the Target it is sedoparking.com

With the verification itself, I had problems with GoDaddy.
Instead of using NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM ;and you DONT want to park ; you can use:

sl1.sedo.com
sl2.sedo.com

With GoDaddy I had the problem that it was only Http and not HttpS ,so that the page was not loading. From mobile-phone it worked.

Hope I could help

Best

•••
I had the same issue try this:
Show attachment 248999
Source

So basically, you set the DNS to your Registrar (For my cases it was DynaDot DNS)

1. You set at first TEXT: with Host: @ and Target Your ID for owner verification ➡️Initial Step to Authorize. your Domain (not in the Screenshot mentioned)
  2. Enter the A record as @ or if this does not work simply your domain name without www. for your main domain. The target IP address is 91.195.240.135 (don't know why its so weird written in the screenshot)
  3. Then enter the A record for your main domain with a * (simply write *), so that everything to the left of the domain name is recorded. (Example: *.sedotest.de) The * acts as a placeholder. The target IP address is also 91.195.240.135
  4. In order for the parking page to be displayed correctly, the CNAME entry must now be made. For the Host it is @. For the Target it is sedoparking.com

With the verification itself, I had problems with GoDaddy.
Instead of using NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM ;and you DONT want to park ; you can use:

sl1.sedo.com
sl2.sedo.com

With GoDaddy I had the problem that it was only Http and not HttpS ,so that the page was not loading. From mobile-phone it worked.

Hope I could help

Best

I think this issue could be ISP specific. The domains are resolved on a VPN, only not resolving on my local ISP - checked on two of them.

•••
do you have Proxy Disabled within the DNS?
at least at SAV its working for me without Proxy

•••
I am also facing this problem

•••
 sedo parking is not working.I try to clear catches. But not working.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back