Dynadot

.online .online nGTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Your thoughts on .online

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I like it - I will buy a few

votes
    63.3%
  • It's not bad but I won't buy any

votes
    9.6%
  • I don't like it / too long - but I will buy just in case

votes
    9.6%
  • Meh, none for me

votes
    11.8%
  • I don't buy any nGTLDs

votes
    5.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

What are your thoughts on .online domains?
It's very generic and not as ugly as .xyz for example, so that's a plus - but perhaps a little too long to have any success...
Plus most good names are either unavailable or premium...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Smile. You've taken the best ones. Just be ready to share half of them with me. B-):laugh: Thanks for the hint my man.

Just be careful not to reg too many as this is a big gamble, unless of course you know what you're doing. I only regged very few, mostly western focused name (brandables) and a few chip acronyms.

Registry seems to keep a lot of premium 4ls, and I mean a lot.

•••
Current position of .online among new gtlds is 13th position but it started only 6 months back.

•••
Just be careful not to reg too many as this is a big gamble, unless of course you know what you're doing. I only regged very few, mostly western focused name (brandables) and a few chip acronyms.

Registry seems to keep a lot of premium 4ls, and I mean a lot.
Sure will. What I am currently picking are names I could use to develop affiliate sites. I cant afford to fall into catastrophic renewal problems

•••
Current position of .online among new gtlds is 13th position but it started only 6 months back.

That's why I like the extension. For how many have sold in such little time, it looks quite promising.

•••
1777 / 10.1% left.... going slowly....

•••
Looking for a 3L word all except half a dozen or so were premiums $3125. Only half a doz or so lesser premiums were listed at $321 and $625.

•••
1777 / 10.1% left.... going slowly....
Simply because the rest of the llls are average to ugly even speculators are thinking twice haha

•••
•••
•••
Anything even remotely looking like a lll word is around $3000 nowadays. There are some for less like $600 and $300 but they seem mediocre, at least to me. In the above samples daz and hab would probably fall into the $3000 range. Anything for $10 would probably not be a proper word but I guess some people would want other letters that mean something to them.

•••
rns.online probably one of the best early adopters.

•••
Your thoughts on WatchTelevision online

•••
Your thoughts on WatchTelevision online
I registered AutomobileParts .online for 99cents which is of similar quality as your WatchTelevision .online

Nowhere near AutoParts and WatchTV online

•••
•••
•••
Just checked the Registrar stats, earlier this week there were 141K total .online hand reg'd, today it shows 151k so that's a nice jump. http://www.registrarstats.com/TLDDomainCounts.aspx

Yup its been averaging 1000 a day thanks to godaddy special... Someone at godaddy is not happy about their performance i suspect that they introduced this long special, but thats just my presumption

Also im done with pronouncable/brandable 4ls, grabbed around 50.

Happy Sunday!

•••
Yup its been averaging 1000 a day thanks to godaddy special... Someone at godaddy is not happy about their performance i suspect that they introduced this long special, but thats just my presumption

Also im done with pronouncable/brandable 4ls, grabbed around 50.

Happy Sunday!
I agree with you on this.

•••
I was just at GoDaddy registering a .online and by the time I finished it was just regged! These .online domains are disappearing fast. I'm so pissed.

•••
I think within 6 months it will be in top 10 GTLD. What others say?

•••
I agree. I was regging passes.online and someone just beat me to it. You can check the whois. Just .sucks

•••
•••
•••
•••
These were obviously more for the Western market. Hopefully end users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back