Dynadot

.online .online nGTLD

NameSilo
Watch

Your thoughts on .online

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I like it - I will buy a few

votes
    63.3%
  • It's not bad but I won't buy any

votes
    9.6%
  • I don't like it / too long - but I will buy just in case

votes
    9.6%
  • Meh, none for me

votes
    11.8%
  • I don't buy any nGTLDs

votes
    5.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

What are your thoughts on .online domains?
It's very generic and not as ugly as .xyz for example, so that's a plus - but perhaps a little too long to have any success...
Plus most good names are either unavailable or premium...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has there been any reported sales yet on NNN? I have a bunch so curious.

•••
No report sales of LLL/NNN yet

•••
I sold DMA,online for 5k awhile back. Was reported at gtld,link but didn't get picked up by namebio.

Get a few inquiries on LLL's. Been asking 5K firm on them.

•••
I sold DMA,online for 5k awhile back. Was reported at gtld,link but didn't get picked up by namebio.

Get a few inquiries on LLL's. Been asking 5K firm on them.
Did the sale close? I just checked dma.online and it shows something similar to your np handle.

•••
Did the sale close? I just checked dma,online and it shows something similar to your np handle.

It's all final but as usual when a domain gets transferred to GD or some other registrars the whois doesn't update. Not sure if this one was a GD registrar.

•••
It's all final but as usual when a domain gets transferred to GD or some other registrars the whois doesn't update. Not sure if this one was a GD registrar.
Thanks!

•••
Just checked, 2401 left. Sold one today for $10. When your buying generic gtld's for $1, it's not hard to make your money back on it. Odds are even just cash parking the domain will give you back $1 over a year, maybe more. Flipping it in a few months for $5-10+ won't be that difficult either. Remember, LLL's do well because there's only 17.6k available. Once you get into 5N and 4L, there's 100k and 456K available domains. Supply/Demand is a big factor when it comes to domains since the overseas buyers started accumulating.

•••
Another 160 LLL registered. I'm surprised more haven't been bought. All 1N to 4N are long gone and between 8-10% of the 5N are taken too.

•••
I'm done with .online LLL! Just grabbed another 100 bringing my total to 300 (I think).

•••
I'm up to 125 myself. Gonna pick up some more today. Being choosy while I still can.

•••
Most of good letters in WeChip and Chip are taken already. Now only the less quality letters available.

•••
Another 130 picked up for LLL. In the meantime lets see if 5N.online is getting traction since 3N and 4N disappeared pretty quick and that was before the $1 pricing. Doing a scan overnight, hoping name.com doesn't stall.

•••
Most of good 5N Palindromes are taken

•••
I think .online is a nice little sleeper extension, fairly cheap too!

I grabbed:

Interact.online
3dChat.online
Planroom.online
StreamTV.online
What do you mean by "sleeper"?

•••
2,071 / 11.78% of the LLL's remaining.... going pretty slowly, but still over 1000 gone in 3 days...

•••
2,071 / 11.78% of the LLL's remaining.... going pretty slowly, but still over 1000 gone in 3 days...

it will happen. I thought I was experimenting with 4N.ONLINE a month ago and only bought 6 at $8 a piece. Then less than two weeks later, 4226 4N.online were bought up and that's a good chunk of money. 3L will be the same and 5N will start to get worked at.

•••
Taking a break now that I have 176 LLL... an even 1% of the supply... don't want to be greedy ya know!

Some cool geos in the lot:

ATL
NEB
WVA
WYO

Last edited:
•••
I go few LLL with B at the end that many Banks have LLB abbreviation to them, but really not sure if this extension will be common among banks! especially that there is .bank extension; however, all LLL could be valuable one day...maybe...

•••
Maybe you guys call me a crazy person .. but I just regged AdultMatch.online .. my first keyword for .online for $1.17

•••
I want to share something but im afraid its gonna start a craze l,so ill wait until i have registered enough. :laugh:

•••
I want to share something but im afraid its gonna start a craze l,so ill wait until i have registered enough. :laugh:

Okay guys, it's nothing really. I just began to reg some very cool sounding pronounceable 4ls and some cool acronyms. I already had some prior today and I figured why not add just a little bit more (please don't judge me lol).

•••
What do you mean by "sleeper"?

Just that there wasn't a lot of competition with domain registrations, no one is really expecting much out of it. I think it could be surprisingly popular with end users in the future.

•••
Okay guys, it's nothing really. I just began to reg some very cool sounding pronounceable 4ls and some cool acronyms. I already had some prior today and I figured why not add just a little bit more (please don't judge me lol).
Smile. You've taken the best ones. Just be ready to share half of them with me. B-):laugh: Thanks for the hint my man.

•••
I think it will take off after couple of months from now. But it needs a huge sale to get people attention.

•••
I agree with you DNScholar, it will take a few months but prices will go up. Every single domain extension has the 1-2 L,N,C combinations registered. 3L and 3N are the shortest you can technically buy now and with all numbers for .online taken from 1N to 4N and 5N getting picked up, 3L will get bought up and likely 4L will start to get regg'd too. For a new gtld that hasn't even been around for a year yet, .online is doing pretty good and it's a general word. .Online can go with pretty much anything, it's not a color, action, name, it's just simple and plain.

1852 3L left, just checked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back