NameSilo

.online .online nGTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Your thoughts on .online

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I like it - I will buy a few

votes
    63.3%
  • It's not bad but I won't buy any

votes
    9.6%
  • I don't like it / too long - but I will buy just in case

votes
    9.6%
  • Meh, none for me

votes
    11.8%
  • I don't buy any nGTLDs

votes
    5.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

What are your thoughts on .online domains?
It's very generic and not as ugly as .xyz for example, so that's a plus - but perhaps a little too long to have any success...
Plus most good names are either unavailable or premium...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Confirmed working:

$1.95 .online transfers to DreamHost.com

Free whois privacy included!

Limited time deal. No coupon or hosting package required.

I tried this before and couldn't get it to work, but tonight I successfully transferred an expired .online from GoDaddy to DreamHost. Transfer proceeded very quickly this time and I'll now be moving more. $1.95 is unheard of at this point. I'd never used DreamHost, but I like that they've been around for 20 years, host 1,500,000 sites, and are based in the US (Los Angeles).

Renewals there are $29.95, but this transfer deal can buy an extra year for just $1.95.

I just woke up today to a message from this fucking registrar saying that I owe them $85.95. I used this promo to transfer 3 names at $1.95 each and now they are charging my credit card for the full amount, almost a month later.

Wtf is this?

•••
I transferred well over 100 there and have had no such issues. Just checked now: You currently owe: $0.

Sounds like a billing error. I would contact them. I'm sure they'll get the costs removed. If not, shoot me a PM.

BTW that transfer deal itself had apparently been a typo, but they honored everything that went through.

•••
Really hoping for a .online transfer deal for Black Friday. $0.88 reg price will be hard to beat!

FWIW, here are a few available .online's. I'm not suggesting any are worth registering, but maybe someone will see something they like. $1.06 after tax at Namecheap.

sodas
trythis
cideries
reported
creations
fpvracing
waterparks
unexplained
archaeologists
propertyinvestment
investmentproperties

Last edited:
•••
So I was reading the domaining blogs this morning and saw this article.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2016/dailyposts/20161117.htm

Really cool for .online. Radix reported pretty strong sales of premium domains with .online selling the lions share.

I got lucky this week finding what should have been a premium domain...

HomeLoan.online

All extensions basically taken. The .store is available for 30k. I paid .88 at Namecheap.

•••
We have

give.online
Menus.online
Placebet.online
PlayPoker.online
PayBills.online
Checking.online

•••
We have
av8.online
high-tech.online
401k.online

•••
I just woke up today to a message from this f*cking registrar saying that I owe them $85.95. I used this promo to transfer 3 names at $1.95 each and now they are charging my credit card for the full amount, almost a month later.

same issue with me but for me it's .net.

My invoice said $1.95 & charged a month ago, again they charged $13.95 each (.net renewal cost) for my 2 domains.

Someone from @DreamHost should honor the sale. submitted a ticket and awaiting for their reply.

•••
I love short or things can be done in real life also in online like S``.online :laugh:

•••
Selling legalweed.online
$300 namecheap free push

•••
StudentLoan.Online

My first ever .ONLINE. Picked it up today for reg fee. Not usually an investor, however, I feel this one makes sense and reads well; pretty happy with it.

Last edited:
•••
StudentLoan.Online

My first ever .ONLINE. Picked it up today for reg fee. Not usually an investor, however, I feel this one makes sense and reads well; pretty happy with it.

wow. I think I checked this one a while back and it was a premium. reg fee now?

•••
Online has become the highest-used New-gtld in Alexa 1M

•••
According to the Alexa 1M data from namestat.org,
More and more Alexa 1M websites use New gtld,
The below is the top 10 data:
.TLD Alexa sites 30 days
1 .online 3067 203
2 .xyz 2506 83
3 .club 1259 41
4 .top 1066 44
5 .site 1040 63
6 .space 372 17
7 .tech 366 23
8 .website 336 13
9 .link 331 10
10 .news 238 14
So,what do you think about this?

Nice!

•••
•••
•••
Still one of my favorites is earnyourdegree.online. If I had development skills, I would build it into a online college directory.

•••
I havent checked on .online sales in a while but has it actually been increasing?

I've been sitting on
PaintingClasses.online
ActingClasses.online
CollgeGrants.online
CollegeApplications.online
CustomerReview.online
DUILawFirms.online

Unfortunately not too much interest yet. I have a lot of really good german ones too, but I think those may need to sit for a while

•••
Try to stick with the very short ones or the very good one worders or the SUPER tight left right combos. Anything outside is going to be very tough to sell. Imho.

•••
Anyone set up an .online-specific portfolio yet? I finally set up a quick showcase here: BuyItNow.online. It's a work-in-progress, but what do y'all think?

I am incredibly pleased with the portfolio I've assembled so far....

I believe I may have the most extensive U.S. geo collection around, featuring these and hundreds more:

ATL
Akron
Augusta
BatonRouge
Evansville
Huntsville
Indy
Lansing
LittleRock
SaltLakeCity
Shreveport
Tacoma
Topeka
Worcester
Boulder
FortCollins
Greeley
Lakewood
Longmont
Loveland
Pueblo

I've also snatched up what I believe to be some killer keywords, including the likes of....

airportparking
appointments
autobody
autodealer
autoshop
backgroundcheck
bailbond
carpool
cashforgold
debtrelief
dietpills
earnmydegree
freedelivery
garagedoorrepair
helpwanted
identification
injurylaw
insta
mbas
mastersdegrees
nursingschool
personalinjury
publiclibrary
ridesharing
searchengine
sportsbetting
sportsgambling
vapors
wineclub

...... to name a few ;)

Sooo many great names with this extension, I just can't help myself!!

I also have a lot of LLL and was thinking about parting ways with just a few hundred or so to diversify a little more... PM me if anyone's interested in a bulk buy at a modest price....

Last edited:
•••
•••
VirtualGaming.Online | Registered for $1.00 today.

Last edited:
•••
Last weekend .VIP felt their hot breath on the back of their neck, so they decided to add about another 25,000 new domain registrations, as you can see at https://ntldstats.com/tld/vip. With the result that they are still ahead of .Online.
As you can see at https://ntldstats.com/tld/bid thats the exact strategy that .BID did also at sept.9e, sept. 22e and oct.4e.

Seems that .Loan got inspired by Tom Thumb and the Giant in Seven-league Boots ... last Thursday they have taken a giant leap from 321.000 reg to 440.000 reg (https://ntldstats.com/tld/loan). Hope for them they didn't actually need a loan for that one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back