Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

One year star!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
I just noticed that I have received my one year star!

Looks all nice and shiny, just as I expected it to.

I plan on being here for a very long time to come.

Stephen
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats Steveh!!!!
 
0
•••
Congrats on your one year anniversary, Stephen. :great:
 
0
•••
Congrats Steveh,And cheers to many more good friend :)
 
0
•••
yours looks so much brighter than mine. :)

congrats.
 
0
•••
you get an award for being here a year? anyways congrats
 
0
•••
0xide said:
you get an award for being here a year? anyways congrats

Not an award. Just a little star on your postbit to signify it.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Mine seems to be spinning, lol.
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
0xide said:
you get an award for being here a year? anyways congrats

Not an award. Just a little star on your postbit to signify it.

Stephen

yep not really an adward but a cool star. Once you have been here for two you get a spinning star :) which is much cooler lol.
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
I almost forgot!

Congratulations, steveh!
 
0
•••
Cognratulations Stephen :tu: !

Keep up the awesome work :] !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Crusader said:
Mine seems to be spinning, lol.

The spinning signifies when you have been here for two years.

Anyways, congrats Steve! I also just received my one year star! ;)

Tom
 
0
•••
B-) BIG CONGRATS FROM ME B-)
 
0
•••
Congrats to you :)
 
0
•••
congrats on your 1 year stephen!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the congratulations everyone.

Appreciated more than you know.

Stephen
 
0
•••
well done and congratulations!!:)
 
0
•••
Congrats, didn't know what those stars were for previously; guess I know now! :D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back