Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Got my one-year star

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Just noticed that I have gotten my one year star. Thanks Namepros... been a great year complete with making friends, buying and selling names, learning about the business, and being part of the forum that so many call their home.

Peter
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welcome to the club! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats on 1 year golden star !!!!
 
0
•••
lpxxfaintxx said:
Congrats! I only have 1... and I have no idea what it's for. :)
I believe you have the 6-month star. ;)
 
0
•••
Hey Peaches,

I want to congratulate you on your 1 year star, and
just mention what a fine example you have set here
at NamePros for not just the younger members but
us dinos as well.

You are one of the many Gems in NamePros Treasure
Chest of talented and inspirational young members.

Well done, and it's obvious you dont need any luck,
for opportunity knocks often on the door of the
well prepared.

Peace,
Cyberian
 
0
•••
I cant wait for my star :)
 
0
•••
While my congratulations may not be as eloquent as Cyberian's, congrats on the one year star!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back