Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

How does it look on me...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NPQueen

VIP Member
Impact
139
My shiny new star that is?!!? I just realized I had it :D I am so happy!! 1 year of my life dedicated to NamePros! What could be better :lol:
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Heeeeeeey Queeeeeeeen!!!

Congrats! :kickass: :great:
 
0
•••
PHP:
<?php

echo 'NPQ' . str_repeat('!', 1000000000000); 

?>
* Those who don't spend time in chat, probably won't get that^^ ;p
:p

Congrats!!! :)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
WOOHOO!

Congratulations on surviving a year in the NP asylum.

It seems like only yesterday when you arrived as an innocent young Princess.

Today... a year later, you are the Queen. :)
 
0
•••
yes it's looks good on you, you're Highness :)
 
0
•••
***huggles****

:xf.love:
 
0
•••
Congratulations. :) :alien:
 
0
•••
Mine is coming very very soon. Less then a month! Congratulations to you on yours. It looks really great on ya :)
 
0
•••
NPQueen said:
My shiny new star that is?!!? I just realized I had it :D I am so happy!! 1 year of my life dedicated to NamePros! What could be better :lol:

It looks great on you, my friend!
I hope to see many more in the future.

Thank you for being here :great:

kind regards,

Faisj
 
0
•••
it makes you medal look big :hehe:
 
0
•••
NPQueen said:
How does it look on me... My shiny new star that is?!!?
I think you look better with it off. :laugh:

Lookin' good NPQ! 1 year huh? Long time! :)
 
0
•••
:o Go NPQ!

It sure does make me look at your collection of images a little more! [I didn't notice you had the medal :p]

Congratulations eh!
 
0
•••
Thank you, thank you all!! This place is the best! :hearts:
 
0
•••
congrats Queenie, may the next star shine upon you soon! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats on your star! I was psyched when I got mine last month.
 
0
•••
:xf.love: You all just make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. No wonder I have stuck it out so long!! ;)
 
0
•••
You need a spinning star. :)
 
0
•••
Next thing you know, our resident queen's going to make us her slaves. :D

Congrats on your first year, NPQueen. We are yours to command. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Your Highness,

Time flys when you're having fun!
Looks good on you, but of course
your star has always shined!!!!!

MellowMasher, I see you're due for yours in about a week as well ;)


Peace,
Kenny
 
Last edited:
0
•••
congrats NPQ,

i just hit 2 years on the 30th :hehe:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back