Got my one-year star

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Just noticed that I have gotten my one year star. Thanks Namepros... been a great year complete with making friends, buying and selling names, learning about the business, and being part of the forum that so many call their home.

Peter
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:tu: sure there will be many more
 
0
•••
Congrats, Peter! :tu:

Take care,
-MB-
 
0
•••
Can you imagine what our side panels are going to look like in 20 years? I know I'll have at least 100 worms.
 
0
•••
Thank you Peter! Congratulations on the big star :tu:
 
0
•••
Congrats :)
 
0
•••
Congrats! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats on the star. I know how big it is to get one of those!
 
0
•••
Congrats on the 1 Year Star. We've a celebrity among us ;)

-Steve
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Congrats!

Although I'm not sure I like the trend of people posting about their, or other people's, one year stars. What's next? People posting when they change their signature?

Just my two cents...
 
0
•••
Congrats to you!!! :-D
 
0
•••
well done peter!

your a great asset to the NP community :)
 
0
•••
Well done Peter.
 
0
•••
-CO- said:
Congrats!

Although I'm not sure I like the trend of people posting about their, or other people's, one year stars. What's next? People posting when they change their signature?

Just my two cents...

Well, there IS a milestones thread that this stuff could be announced in. But come'on, 1 year is a pretty big thing.
 
0
•••
Congrates Peaches! 2000+ post in the first year! Wow! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats! I only have 1... and I have no idea what it's for. :)
 
0
•••
Congrats Peter :D
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Peter, congratulations! It's been a pleasure to know you, and watch your successes. :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back