NameSilo

discuss One Word .info's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Been trying to add more .info's to my portfolio. It's the most inexpensive domain to buy with the highest possible return on a percentage basis. Unless you can fluke out and register some rare .com one word's that dropped by luck.

But it seems like people are hand registering .info by the dozen on a daily basis. Take a look at the recent sales:

http://namebio.com/?s=AM0UjNyQjM

I also did a countdown on .info numbers, everything from 1 to 10K is gone and so are lots of the NNNNN's and a handful of NNNNNN's

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I couldn't agree with you more. I use to reg 5-10 premium keywords and combinations daily but sold most a month or so ago because I was in a foul mood and wanted to invest in some numerics. The numerics are and did do well for me but I miss my Infos, lol. I'm more of a hoarder than a flipper, I'll admit.

Because my background is IM, SEO and web design I develop them all the time. High CPC Infos can be found everyday and ranking them is no issue to me.. Adsense has been good to me. People dumped all there EMD's a few years back after Panda and I scooped up all the better ones. And yes..... They do rank.

I too have some premium 4n, 5n, and 6n Infos. Such as aaabbb,bbbaaa, AABB, etc. To my happy surprise.... The numerics are getting offers but the few keywords I kept aren't. I honestly don't market my keyword Infos, so there's that. But the fact my numeric Infos are getting offers with any marketing is speaking volumes about their potential.

I've always said..... I hope people keep downplaying Infos and I'll keep buying them. I've never lost money purchasing an info. I've never had a huge payday either it they're a safe investment.

•••
It's hard to lose money on a .info when it's the same cost as a large coca cola and bag of chips at your grocery store. That's why I don't understand why everyone doesn't throw a couple .info's under their portfolio. Whether i'ts a number(these are pretty much all gone), 4L to 5L, or one word domain, odds of getting even $10 for that are good. Still a profit, never forget that. I've been in the stock market for over a decade and emotions like greed over practicality will hurt you in any investment.

•••
I have more of .info
Even typo domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back