IT.COM

.info $0.99 .info's at Dotster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Got this in an email:

$0.99 .INFO REGISTRATION SPECIAL
While everyone else's prices on .info's are going up, ours are dropping--but just through the rest of the month of July. Use coupon code "99info" to pay only $.99 for the first year of .info's--no limit, no catch, nothing else to buy. This may be the lowest prices you'll EVER see again for .info's, so don't wait.

Enter coupon code "99info" in the billing step of our check-out process. Coupon good through July 31, and only good on new registrations.

For those .info lovers :)

www.dotster.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for that. I'll put it to good use :D
Rep added

•••
•••
Thanks for the info. Although, how much is the renewal fees for these .infos. If its reasonable I will grab me a couple till I get sick to my stomach? he he:D

•••
•••
Thank you - I'll use this to cure my .info withdrawals.

•••
•••
Smiler said:
Thanks for the info. Although, how much is the renewal fees for these .infos. If its reasonable I will grab me a couple till I get sick to my stomach? he he:D
I believe renewal fees are $14.95, in-line with .com, .net, .org first year prices.

•••
dhscott said:
I believe renewal fees are $14.95, in-line with .com, .net, .org first year prices.
yes, but you could always transfer out ;)

•••
Thank you for the heads up Secondversion! =]

•••
SecondVersion said:
It's what I would do too :guilty:

•••
SecondVersion said:

Moniker has .info (renewals and transfers) for $4.49 if you've got your account adjusted to NP pricing (if not, search the forum about this). SV told me about this too. :red:

•••
edjackiel said:
Moniker has .info (renewals and transfers) for $4.49 if you've got your account adjusted to NP pricing (if not, search the forum about this). SV told me about this too. :red:
My price is $4.49 and I don't have NP Pricing :)

The usual retail price is $4.99 which is only 50c more.

Quite handy for renewals!

•••
There can be found som other registrars that offer 0.99$ .info and where the renewal price is like 8$

Why would or should I use dotster?

I looked at Moniker now and it says 4.49 for info (also renewal price in a year, who would know, now?).
5.49 for .net which is really good.

•••
Is that for the renewal as well?

competentdomains said:
There can be found som other registrars that offer 0.99$ .info and where the renewal price is like 8$

I looked at Moniker now and it says 4.49 for info. 5.49 for .net which is really good.

•••
competentdomains said:

I looked at Moniker now and it says 4.49 for info (also renewal price in a year, who would know, now?).
5.49 for .net which is really good.
Show me another registrar currently offering .info at $0.99

•••
Good information. And personally, I think dotster is one of the best registrars (but a bit pricey for renewal).

•••
does anyone know where I can find cheap .org domains aswell?

Many Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back