Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

One word .com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
31
how much do you think this domain is worth

Aggrievance.com

I am quite new to this .com one word thing

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am also new to the one word domain thing but i would say maybe that it worth little less because how long the 1 word is LOL

i would say maybe over 15 bucks at least
 
0
•••
not a bad name and any generic dotcom has value... If you post it in the domain appraisals forum I might even give you my 2 pennies.... :)
 
0
•••
but it is not my own domain so i am not allowed to post it in the appraisal forum
 
0
•••
i dunno, sorry, i guess youre in the right place if its not yours....
 
0
•••
collieri said:
i dunno, sorry, i guess youre in the right place if its not yours....
well thanks for your assurance, any1 else got comments on this odmain?
 
0
•••
I don't think I've ever used that word in a sentence, it's not really a common word, and its hard enough to spell (well, not *hard* but a lot of people would spell it wrong if they were typing it in), so low $XX.
 
0
•••
Little search value. Single dictionary word but long and awkward.
Low $xx maybe $20 ??
 
0
•••
do you think such domains will rise in value later?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back