IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
SOLD Eva.one for $2999 (Afternic)
Domain transferred to Afternic, waiting for payment (-20% commission :()

awesome

I feel there's a nice market for .one names

•••
SOLD Eva.one for $2999 (Afternic)
Domain transferred to Afternic, waiting for payment (-20% commission :()

Wow! Great sale. Congrats!

I have sold several .one as well, but only for $xxx per each.

•••
i've just regged prince.one for normal reg fees :xf.smile:
I'm wondering why princess.one is premium with a high annual fee.
Because feminine form is significantly more brandable and more organic for shopping activity etc.
The same rule for personal names.

Last edited:
•••
•••
sitting on 1k gd offer for......... immortal.....one

that's first offer.. 1k... right off the bat.

its one of my personal favorites.. a bit like vanity reg...... from 2015.........but can have great uses for right user too no doubt....

I'll try to get a bit more... given how its all binding on gd for 7 days.. for seller and for buyer... no matter the subsequent back and forth offer exchanges... i'll post when sold. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Sold Ink.one on GD to Chinese buyer about a week ago and now it's developed!

https://ink.one

•••
•••
•••
I've grabbed / buy few .one domains recently
- esc
- idn
- remember
- sea
- toys
- shadow
- https
- chu (for chinese market)

I like .one :xf.smile:

•••
$7.17 at 1and1...

p.s. 57K+ as of today...

•••
$7.17 at 1and1...

p.s. 57K+ as of today...

Avoid 1and1!!!!!!!! I initally registered a lot of .ones there but have since moved them all out to Name and Dynadot. I'd rather pay the extra 33 cents at Dynadot, bulk pricing is $7.50.

•••
You may avoid what you want...
I work with 1and1 since 2009... and had and have more than 2K domains there...

p.s. The same price for Transfer...

Last edited:
•••
You may avoid what you want...
I work with 1and1 since 2009... and had and have more than 2K domains there...

p.s. The same price for Transfer...

They have no bulk support. For example, if you want to update many domain nameservers at once, it simply is not possible. It is very, very, very slow to do each one manually. It's clear they are relying on old code. Just changing one site can take up to a minute. Plus they randomly bill you.

You cannot even push a domain to another 1and1 account for free! Who else does this!

I just can't see any real advantages compared to other registrars out there, other than saving a few cents.

Happy to have moved my names out.

TUhcO2D.png

•••
Yes, Bulk management is absent there... also - it is planned in their roadmap...

Regarding Internal Transfer - the gaining account should pay and 1 year will be added.

p.s. My primary goal is to save my money.

•••
Yes, Bulk management is absent there... also - it is planned in their roadmap...

Regarding Internal Transfer - the gaining account should pay and 1 year will be added.

p.s. My primary goal is to save my money.

A few cents sure adds up with over 2k names :)

$.33 * 2,000 = $660

•••
Few cents???
It is not about .one only...

Just this year I have transferred to 1and1 hundreds .PRO for $2.17, .info@$1.17, .org@$3.17 - where standard rate is ~$9+
etc.

•••
Plus they randomly bill you.
They don't bill randomly.
They bill monthly for all operations in certain contract/package for the previous 30 days.

And even if some mistakes in their invoices - ALL were corrected/credited for me when contacting their billing@

•••
It, is a well-documented fact they bill people for domains that are not on auto-renew which is wrong! You cannot drop domains at 1and1. I've been charged for one's that are NOT on Auto-renew. It's terrible.
They bill monthly for all operations in certain contract/package for the previous 30 days.

And even if some mistakes in their invoices - ALL were corrected/credited for me when contacting their billing@

•••
TO me that seems crazy that one would have to contact their billing department to get credit for charges that should have never happened.

•••
Also, it is unfair to credit they should refund for the bogus charges!

•••
As of 2017 - AutoRenewal can be disabled directly in their panel, this bug was already fixed.
Previously to 100% disable it - was possible only via cancel.1and1.com interface.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Too many bugs in their system.
As of 2017 - AutoRenewal can be disabled directly in their panel, this bug was already fixed.
Previously to 100% disable it - was possible only via cancel.1and1.com interface.

•••
They should not have made the mistake to begin with. It is like pulling-teeth to get 1and1 to help at all.
They refund!
Directly on card or your PayPal!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back