IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is not about rates, but invisible TLD for most endusers, no any marketing activity from Registry for 6 years.
And even their current efforts - just with a few registrars and until July'31 only.

•••
Did they explain: why 1 month was lost?
Unfriendly escrow.com or another reason?

•••
Did they explain: why 1 month was lost?
Unfriendly escrow.com or another reason?

no explanation..its bit more money so maybe they just needed some time to get it. its possible.

•••
A few years ago I lost over 3 weeks on GoDaddy per $3,555 sale of .me
It was my 1st and last sale there.

Last edited:
•••
A few years ago I lost over 3 weeks on GoDaddy per $3,555 sale of .me
It was my 1st and last sale there.

well gd still has the biggest exposure and traffic..its yer choice to quit but make no mistake about it...u are depriving yourself of many sales.. even more than on sedo.

p.s. i think u said u have some escrow.com experience.. me its first sale.. what is this whole thing about inspection period..buyer can literally change his mind and just to cancel deal he can reject transaction? this is ridiculous.. I mean there is some logic to this for physical goods..damage..not working...but this is ridiculous for a domain. anyway I'd only ever use them when forced by gd for sales over 5k..but still this is bad policy.

•••
GD didn't generate this sale. I met the buyer via Bodis form.
GoDaddy Auctions was chosen by this Spanish buyer, strictly. He rejected all other escrow options.
And that doman was under GoDaddy, so even transfer wasn't required, just push.
Then I lost my time firstly on their broken push and conversations, and finally also had issue with their payout.

Last edited:
•••
I should drop some. Which of them are best?
I think they're most all pretty good, worth holding on to imo. Result/one, don't see bringing anything to the table.
I like genuine/one, any tire kickers on that one?

tnx buddy.
glad it happened with .one as it was one of first things I invested in...back in 2015.. when I started.
And it was one on your list on your very first post here. Long hold paid off! One of the better pairings in any extension, with .one. Hope the buyer builds on it and adds to the number of quality sites out there already using .one.

•••
I think they're most all pretty good, worth holding on to imo. Result/one, don't see bringing anything to the table.
I like genuine/one, any tire kickers on that one?

And it was one on your list on your very first post here. Long hold paid off! One of the better pairings in any extension, with .one. Hope the buyer builds on it and adds to the number of quality sites out there already using .one.

so true..but that's what domains are all about..and many other investments in life too stocks..crypto etc..that unless u have a bit of vision for future.. u will always just be too late for every train..

at same time this is also the nice thing about domains.. cause there will always be future opportunities..niches..

tho i think we all agree were all pretty booked for good few years ahead huh.... think...robots..best names gone...crypto gone... vr gone..holo gone.. ar gone..pot.gone... .what's left? hmmm good question..space exploration..maybe but that's too far away

so for vision and future..and regging names..its too late.. in com...

but..when good new ngtlds show up ..cause most are not worth touching ..like .one in 2015...well there came opportunity to just reg some stuff in top.niches..

metaverse was one.. then..btc..bitcoin..crypto..blockchain...robot... and good few others...

I'm sure most here regret not regging the ones above.. and many others..

I remember basically regging my names in 2015..on the first day or days one opened up

so choices were there.. but I wasnt really prepared with list..more spontaneous

I remember like yesterday.. I put holo.,one into search bar on dyna..it said avail..not prem..most of em were not prem in first days..

then I had to go pee or something..5 mins later...gone..some Russian dude in whois

I regret that one..

this one..and many others back from 2015 category killers will sell for good money..in .one..its a when.. not if.

cause despite total lack of publicity .one remains one of top few most versatile and just plain good looking extensions out there.

•••
I can recall 2 domains of 2015 in my portfolio...
1st I purchased from another domainer on NP and 2nd from Chinese domainer on Dyna - and still no any inquiries on them.

Instead both domains I sold to endusers ($5K and 1,001 EUR) - I regged in 2018 and sold within 1st year.

So I don't pray on 2015 domains at all.

Last edited:
•••
I can recall 2 domains of 2015 in my portfolio...
1st I purchased from another domainer on NP and 2nd from Chinese domainer on Dyna - and still no any inquiries on them.

Instead both domains I sold to endusers ($5K and 1,001 EUR) - I regged in 2018 and sold within 1st year.

well..results will vary...

but u cant fight logic..and logic says.. in 2015 when one opened to public... that's when u had most choice to reg.. what each of us did with his.choices is different story.

like everything in life its first come first served

•••
Tons of those 2015 domains were dropped already...
Many of them even 2-3 times.

•••
I remember like yesterday.. I put holo.,one into search bar on dyna..it said avail..not prem..most of em were not prem in first days..

then I had to go pee or something..5 mins later...gone..some Russian dude in whois
:ROFL:

I remember basically regging my names in 2015..on the first day or days one opened up

so choices were there.. but I wasnt really prepared with list..more spontaneous
No list, to me it's the best way, makes it feel like a true discovery. Hehe, yeh May to August 2015, my head was swirling and everywhere I looked I swear was a potential .one brand, every sign every business.

That's an odd comparison Jurgen, maybe you made better naming choices on the latter? Or a ton of other variables.

•••
For me it is not odd, I regularly monitor .one drops and observe .one WHOIS, ~daily for years.
And I know what I say.

Last edited:
•••
well.. like I said.. the more choice the better..whether domains or women

and to get choice u had to be early .. it's just logic.

•••
As of today .one is below even .email
You can reg those choices 24x7x365, including 2015 drops (which circulate like water on Earth).
I have nothing to add.

•••
As of today .one is below even .email
You can reg those choices 24x7x365, including 2015 drops (which circulate like water on Earth).
I have nothing to add.

well.. I have also nothing other to add than to say that had i not been there early in 2015 ..my top sales..meta..metaverse...arcade...

would simply be the sales of someone else because those keywords would be regged fast

I'm going to guess other highest one sales were also early regs..

does it mean all of em..no..

but I think most here agree the more choice the better our odds of picking well.

•••
•••
tnx everyone
with xyz of this sold 10k
...and io at 175k..I had a feeling this would sell.
and just the general interest and big investments etc that metaverse is generating now..pretty hot keyword.. if u got the org...net... co.. even info...maybe couple othrt ngtlds too... then u are sitting on some money.

•••
•••
•••
•••
And I'm still waiting for any significant .ONE bid...
Since spring'2019 they disappeared completely for me.

During this period the highest inquiry was at mid xxx level from Germany.
This week 2 inquiries for me: again mid xxx from DE (Epik) and ultralowball from US (Sedo).
Both were denied.

•••
This week 2 inquiries for me: again mid xxx from DE (Epik) and ultralowball from US (Sedo).
Both were denied.

good for u...

well.. ionos is about the only 2nd rate registrar I am on..so not even for this 2usd promo will I sign up at porkbun

if there is a name I really want I think to me it will be just worth the 6usd at dyna or such

I did not reg or buy any names in one for long time.. hmmm here is an idea maybe expireddomains.net has dropping .one

I gotta check

•••
my only .one domain is trending/one

•••
Hello there
What is the wholesale / enduser price range of 3L.one ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back