IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like another fake bidder.
And overall, too many fakes nowadays.

•••
•••
•••
•••
In the past I had very old Sedo bidder (well-known Russian domainer) - and he didn't pay for auction.

•••
In the past I had very old Sedo bidder (well-known Russian domainer) - and he didn't pay for auction.

sedo doesnt ban.
gd does.

people with old accnts dont really want to see them banned. sedo just wants u to pay them if decide not to finish deal. at least for few times.

•••
They both ban only non-important accounts/bidders.
But not friendly domainers.

•••
They both ban only non-important accounts/bidders.
But not friendly domainers.

no sedo just wants u to pay extra for not completing

gd and sedo dont act same.

•••
As seller - I didn't pay anything extra on Sedo for the failed auctions/sales.

•••
3 weeks are more than enough time to wire even $1M.
I bet on just another fake news.

•••
3 weeks are more than enough time to wire even $1M.
I bet on just another fake news.

if u keep saying this then I'm gonna conclude it's what u wish me... hahshshaha

•••
Just own experience and critical thinking.
Nothing personal.

•••
The only one another and realistic explanation - the buyer doesn't want to proceed via escrow.com
Strictly.

+ many countries are banned by escrow.com

Last edited:
•••
The only one another and realistic explanation - the buyer doesn't want to proceed via escrow.com
Strictly.

+ many countries are banned by escrow.com

good point.
he is not banned country in escrow cause the transaction already created there..2 week.ago.... it says buyer needs to pick payment method... but as I said gd auctions told me they are in touch and buyer is responsive...so they asked me to.wait more.

today I also emailed escrow to remind buyer. which they did.

•••
For such amounts like $20K only 1 payment method there: bank transfer (wire).

•••
For such amounts like $20K only 1 payment method there: bank transfer (wire).

well I think they offer paypal...for payment and payout..but its limited I think..based on account type.. yet history there etc

personally I never made escrow.com deal yet before.. like u said there are.easier better options...for buyers and sellers

•••
PayPal/CC payment methods are limited to 5K on escrow.com
The same limit on Sedo.

•••
do u guys still reg
one? anything good dropping.

wish we could make list of all avail nonprem names post here so people can pick

a bit like the threads about best pick gd closeouts...dyna auctions etc...

but i guess there is no way to make such list?

•••
PayPal/CC payment methods are limited to 5K on escrow.com
The same limit on Sedo.

hmmm well u prolly have more escrow deals done than me..since I'm at zero.. but I get feeling escrow is heavily into how many deals u made there.. maybe total $..etc

based on this they set yer limits etc.. so I wouldn't be surprised if for paypal for some accnts it is more than 5k

•••
No any exceptions on escrow.com or Sedo.
Just limit and that's all.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.escrow.com/support/payment-options

Paypal & Credit Card Fees & Limits

PayPal and Credit card payments are subject to an additional Payment Processing Fee of 3.05%.

Payments cannot exceed $5,000.00 US Dollars (USD), excluding fees, and are subject to Escrow.com approval.

Buyer limits:
  • Your total amount paid in the last six months via PayPal and/or credit card cannot exceed $5,000 USD (where you are the buyer).
Seller limits:
  • The total amount paid to you in the last six months via PayPal and/or credit card cannot exceed $20,000 USD (where you are the seller).

•••
No sense in any lists, just 98K+ domains are taken.
You can reg them 24x7x365.

Last edited:
•••
for escrow 5k plus deals gd let's parties communicate.
so I wrote to buyer asking if they will complete. they apologized for delay and said payment Monday

looks like this was worth the hassles and wait.. tho as i said b4 I remain confident and convinced buyer is not making spending or purchase but more like investment..cause I truly see this name going up only..in years to come.

in all honesty this is how I see many domain sales. and often during my negotiations I will remind buyer to also not see their buy as some lost spending..but as as future investment. cause what they buy has and retains value..which for.many names of quality only goes up in future..thus making it actual investment.

Last edited:
•••
.one is one of the few new G's that are on steady growth since inception. I think this will likely continue to fly under the radar, no complaints from me. Chart is from GA in 2015 to present, if you look at other TLDs there are drops and rises this one on the constant up. Slow, but whatever.

dot-one-growth.jpg

Last edited:
•••

I think there is alot sense in a list of avail one names

which would ideally exclude prem names too

how.can we make it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back