IT.COM

advice One landing page or, individual pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, which would folks thing is a better landing page strategy: forwarding to one well-designed landing page where we all our middle quality names or, forwards to individual pages for each of the better names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think individual pages are best. While good names will usually be found irrespective of lander, a good landing page can now and then give that last bit of push. I should add that I don't know of hard evidence for this view but it seems logical to me.
Bob

•••
I've been doing this a loooong time and have done it all when it comes to landing pages....

1. I had individual landers for every domain

2. I had fancy logos for many domains

3. I had an elaborate lander for all domains

4. Had my domains at numerous marketplaces

What did I opt for in the end?

Sheer simplicity google style, you hit my domain and you have two options...

View more domain or make an inquiry

For me, I saw no difference in inquiries regardless of how fancy the pages were, in fact I noticed when I made things simpler I actually got more inquiries via my Domain Inquiry form.

Last edited:
•••
thats up to you, experiment and see which works better for you. I would prefer to see them all on a well designed page together. So I could compare and think which one I would buy more. imo.

Dan.com is tops on this design, domains by sellers.

•••
Thank you all.

We decided to make one simple forwarded landing page listing all our brand/medium domains and, chose a few one-word domains with targeted niche markets, and made simple one-page landing pages. All have/will have an inquiry portal. Nice and simple.

So, let's see how that goes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back