Domain Empire

On Sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, now what to do?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Varun Patil

Established Member
Impact
On sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, and I have mailed them about this problem but they are sending me mails to make payment of 8000 USD , now what to do ? I don't have even 5 dollars I am a student . I don't have that much money. How can I get out from this situation , please help me. They are saying that they will take legal action against me. Please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is my take on it....

I want to make some fake purchases on sedo to bump up my portfolio so I'll make a fake profile on namepros and ask about the consequences of fake buying but not taking possession on sedo just so I can be assured I won't really be sued or something.

Have I got that right? :xf.grin:

No student is really stupid enough to confirm and keep clicking on an expensive domain when they don't have two nickels to rub together. If they are then I just lost all faith in humanity :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Now what to do ? I have a domain which is mine that is changeit.info if anyone wants it please help me to cope this situation

Haaaaaaaaa :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Brilliant!

I'll make a string, let it go viral and then sell my crappy domain!!

Hats off to the OP!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
well this was fun wasn't it..
final words of wisdom and im gone........

when-you-poop-in-your-dreams-you-poop-for-real-joke.jpg

Last edited:
•••
had many non payers to my sales on sedo. I sue them and took their house, wife and pet goat. Better pay up!

•••
Yes, if it is a 3L.com other than CQD I will fund you $10K, you can keep the $2K, and I will pay your sedo bill, what is this amazing $8K name you purchased, do tell?

•••
Yes, if it is a 3L.com other than CQD I will fund you $10K, you can keep the $2K, and I will pay your sedo bill, what is this amazing $8K name you purchased, do tell?
I've got these amazing air guitars just in, usually $75k for a case but I'll take $10k today only. Let me know

•••
Tell sedo it was a typo you meant to offer $8 for the domain

•••
I don't know anything about this please help me , please understand my circumstances

You will go to court where they have very strict law of extradition. If found guilty. you could face the electric chair

•••
They might close your SEDO account, otherwise nothing will happen.

I'd be annoyed if I were the seller though.

•••
•••
Hard to imagine that someone so new to a forum, yet who already knows how to use the Dislike button, would be so clueless as to go all the way through the procedure to bid eight thousand dollars mistakingly on a domain.

zbIIRbGl.jpg

IpuuQoKl.jpg

Mr.Patil, is it Patel, or Patil?

And learn how to spell your name, Mr.!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So why did you click to buy a domain for $8k if you only had like $5?

•••
Come on let's get real, most likley this is a student from India, there is no recourse, when there are no assets in play. Legit buyers who have millions don't get sued, how is this punk going to get sued, when he has nothing to provide in damages.

•••
Tell them your toddler age kid was playing at the keyboard
I like it. Undoubtedly permissible in court, right? ;)

"Your honour, it was the children!"

Maybe the child was him all along.

•••
It wont get him off but at least its something to say other than was shilling for a friend

•••
On sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, and I have mailed them about this problem but they are sending me mails to make payment of 8000 USD , now what to do ? I don't have even 5 dollars I am a student . I don't have that much money. How can I get out from this situation , please help me. They are saying that they will take legal action against me. Please help me.
Well if sedo does sue you they will be getting the less than $5 you claim you don't have to your name, so what are you really worried about?

Or is it the tarnishing of the household brand of Varun Patil you are worried about?

•••
2 victims here, the seller & the marketplace in this case , Sedo. Not the "buyer".

Hope it doesn't happen to others.

•••
I don't know anything about this please help me , please understand my circumstances
have you heard of the Sedo labor camp?

apparently it's not so bad, you'll be able to work it off in around 8 months then own the domain at the end. They house you and you get to eat pork everyday in Germany (included).

•••
Now what to do ? I have a domain which is mine that is changeit.info if anyone wants it please help me to cope this situation

ha! now its clear.
you just intenvted this story so people buy changeit.info from you hahah
your like clever.

•••
would you like help deleting it from your account?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back