Dynadot

OMG!!! RPK is Selling All his .TV Names!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's true! Never thought this day would come, but I think I have a good reason :)

To check it out and learn what possessed me to do this you can check it out on Flippa

https://flippa.com/2984208-mind-blowing-tv-domain-portfolio-84-awesome-tv-domains

If you feel my reason is good and you would like to help me there are a couple of things you can do.

1. Place a Bid :)
2. Please help the big boys know about this auction. It is hard for me to reach everyone that would be interested, but if you have any connections to any of the big domainers I would greatly appreciate it if you gave them the heads up and sent them the link

Thanks so much!!

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best wishes on the auction. It will be interesting to see how the Flippa community responds to this portfolio auction.

•••
Best wishes on the auction. It will be interesting to see how the Flippa community responds to this portfolio auction.

Thanks!

My thinking is that Flippa would be the best place to do this. Hope it works :)

If not I guess I'll still be around :) It was not an easy decision as I really love the extension and made a lot of friends through it.

•••
The goal is really good, Richard!

Good luck with the auction! :)

•••
Wish you good luck and lot's of success with your new venture.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back