NameSilo

traffic OldListings.com for sale with Traffic and Parking Rev Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to offer OldListings.com for sale:gn:

I've owned this for sometime now and aside from the decent traffic it gets it has great name value.

The number of ways this can be used is tremendous! RealEstate, online shopping etc

1)2009 traffic and Rev stats:
It had a total of 928 visitors in 2009 with Parking Revenue of $30.28(Screenshot enclosed) (File 1)

2) Jan 1st through Jan 20th traffic and parking Rev stats (Screenshot enclosed)(file 2)
Total of 60 visitors thus far for Jan and $1.34 in Parking Rev. (godaddy is crap for parking as I am sure you all know)

Bin : $2500

Free push to godaddy account.

Attachments

• 2009stats.jpg
    2009stats.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 44
  • janstats.jpg
    janstats.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I just read your post more thorough and "auction ends when I feel a decent price has been reached" wtf is this?

•••
•••
Got a PM bid for $200 but it's still not what i'm looking to let it go for.

•••
have we yet covered the issue of this messed up bidding system you have? If I were you I would change your OP to ask for offers so you don't get into trouble.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back