Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Oldest and youngest users

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
19
Hey
Lets see whose the youngest and oldest user in here :D
okay pplz dont hide ur real age...even if u r really old lol
i am 16 ..just turned 16 on 20th may
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
17. 18 christmas day. :D
 
0
•••
15, I turn 16 in Febrary, 2006 :)
 
0
•••
wow will7 ur a genious for a 15 yr old guy:p
 
0
•••
13, but Ill be 14 on the 1st of August!:)
 
0
•••
Oh, WOW! I just added my birth year to my profile, and look what we have heree! A whole new forum!!!!!! Dedicated to teens! Wow... I've been missing out
 
0
•••
14 :)

thetzfreak said:
Oh, WOW! I just added my birth year to my profile, and look what we have heree! A whole new forum!!!!!! Dedicated to teens! Wow... I've been missing out
lol - apparantly if you change it so that it thinks you are 18 or over you can get into the adult bit! :) lol
 
0
•••
Wolfman said:
Wait.... So in two years you'll be taking away this forum from me? *doesnt really care, just thought it was always here to everyone*

I guess it'll disappear to you - I never knew it was here until I became part of staff :blink: You youngins were probably talking about me Behind my back the whole time .... :guilty: lol
 
0
•••
im 14 only just put my details in my profile, never knew this was here...:D were all so young lol
 
0
•••
PoorDoggie said:
14 :)


lol - apparantly if you change it so that it thinks you are 18 or over you can get into the adult bit! :) lol
Hehe, I didn't put in a birth year at all! I didn't have any of these sections. But ya, I just checked out what they have in the adult section :p
 
0
•••
I'm 15, 16 in February. Damn my age is common
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back