Oldest and youngest users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey
Lets see whose the youngest and oldest user in here :D
okay pplz dont hide ur real age...even if u r really old lol
i am 16 ..just turned 16 on 20th may

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Veolus said:
Alot of young webmasters indeed :)

Yes, I find that holds true pretty much all across the web. Teens have more time, less jobs, and less commitments that adults with jobs, wives, children, taxes, bills, etc

•••
droplister said:
Yes, I find that holds true pretty much all across the web. Teens have more time, less jobs, and less commitments that adults with jobs, wives, children, taxes, bills, etc

Indeed, we have all our time to explore the WWW.

•••
Im not exploring I am taking over. Im more conquering than exploring

•••
•••
13, turning 14 in September.

--> prodigy? <-- ^^

ah.. so modest

•••
15, turning 16 in November :D

•••
Well Really old is hard to find when this can only be seen by Teens .... :p The other members cant see this forum

•••
•••
I'm 17...turning 18 on November 29 :)

•••
webgear said:
I'm 17...turning 18 on November 29 :)

I turn 18 on the 23rd of November, Your sooo young webgear ;)

•••
•••
I am 17.. will be 18 in Dec!

•••
Wait.... So in two years you'll be taking away this forum from me? *doesnt really care, just thought it was always here to everyone*
all4cost said:
Well Really old is hard to find when this can only be seen by Teens .... :p The other members cant see this forum

•••
Hmm. I turn 18 on the 22nd of November.

Joseph said:
I turn 18 on the 23rd of November, Your sooo young webgear ;)

•••
•••
17. 18 christmas day. :D

•••
15, I turn 16 in Febrary, 2006 :)

•••
wow will7 ur a genious for a 15 yr old guy:p

•••
13, but Ill be 14 on the 1st of August!:)

•••
Oh, WOW! I just added my birth year to my profile, and look what we have heree! A whole new forum!!!!!! Dedicated to teens! Wow... I've been missing out

•••
14 :)

thetzfreak said:
Oh, WOW! I just added my birth year to my profile, and look what we have heree! A whole new forum!!!!!! Dedicated to teens! Wow... I've been missing out
lol - apparantly if you change it so that it thinks you are 18 or over you can get into the adult bit! :) lol

•••
Wolfman said:
Wait.... So in two years you'll be taking away this forum from me? *doesnt really care, just thought it was always here to everyone*

I guess it'll disappear to you - I never knew it was here until I became part of staff :blink: You youngins were probably talking about me Behind my back the whole time .... :guilty: lol

•••
im 14 only just put my details in my profile, never knew this was here...:D were all so young lol

•••
PoorDoggie said:
14 :)

lol - apparantly if you change it so that it thinks you are 18 or over you can get into the adult bit! :) lol
Hehe, I didn't put in a birth year at all! I didn't have any of these sections. But ya, I just checked out what they have in the adult section :p

•••
I'm 15, 16 in February. Damn my age is common

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back