IT.COM

Ok finally transferred all domains and parked them at Sedo with buy now - Now what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buyresaledomains

Established Member
Impact
All my domains are currently using the default sedo theme. Looks like this eazyaspie.com. Are there any themes that perform better than others? Either in sales or clicks? And should I keep it set to automatic or change them to 1 click or 2 click or portal? They are all parked at sedo and hosted at godaddy. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Follow the below link to get detail knowledge about DNS working....
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc772774%28v=WS.10%29.aspx

•••
O my. HOW THE DNS WORKS WITH ABOVE.com. That's it. Other than that I know what and how DNS works. So again... When you park you point the DNS at the parking Co. How does it work when above.com essentially points your site at different places. Where do you initially point the DNS?

•••
O my. HOW THE DNS WORKS WITH ABOVE.com. That's it. Other than that I know what and how DNS works. So again... When you park you point the DNS at the parking Co. How does it work when above.com essentially points your site at different places. Where do you initially point the DNS?

1) Put all your domains in each parking company you wanna use and optimize them if needed.
2)Add all the parking companies you wanna use to above.com
3)Set DNS to...
NS1.ABOVE.COM
NS2.ABOVE.COM

•••
What SpareDomains says above.

•••
1) Put all your domains in each parking company you wanna use and optimize them if needed.
2)Add all the parking companies you wanna use to above.com
3)Set DNS to...
NS1.ABOVE.COM
NS2.ABOVE.COM

Cool thank you. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back