NameSilo

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greenline

Established Member
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I picked up a couple LLL.cc (non-Chinese premium) over the past few months.

•••
•••
I got turned off to anything but short .cc because I bought MutualFund.cc and was only able to get $30 in a month-long auction on Flippa.

•••
I only have 2 .cc domain

image.png

•••
Seguros.cc (One word "Insurance" in Spanish) Looking to sell to a major re: Cuba/South America

•••
good names above

Last edited:
•••
•••
i have the following the single word .cc names:
prestashop.cc
advertiser.cc
crowdsourcing.cc
echeck.cc
scheduling.cc
payperclick.cc
therapist.cc
websitebuilder.cc
instruction.cc
brandable.com

Last edited:
•••
Which platform is the best place to sell .cc now?

•••
•••
Just saw 7998.cc finish at $1,300 on Pheenix a few minutes ago.

•••
•••
•••
Who is investing in .cc all the auction house going crazy for 3l.cc or 4N.cc , who are buying this.

•••
@adomaindeal The Chinese like them, I guess for the C's

•••
I wonder how the chinese buyers determine what 3L.cc's are worth $x,xxx and what are worth low $xxx.

I have daj.cc and would be willing to sell it for low $x,xxx. I need to figure out the chinese domain boards.

dck.cc 1,950 USD 2015-10-05 GoDaddy
dnc.cc 1,400 USD 2015-10-04 Pheenix
dwq.cc 1,150 USD 2015-09-23 Pheenix
dmi.cc 504 USD 2015-09-23 Pheenix
dyt.cc 610 USD 2015-06-20 NameJet
dyw.cc 1,579 USD 2015-05-01 Sedo

•••
I think Chinese will go behind.top and will forgot about .cc and .net, except 3L will hold some value but for 4L it is going to be a way long wait unless it is really a good name.

•••
I think Chinese will go behind.top and will forgot about .cc and .net, except 3L will hold some value but for 4L it is going to be a way long wait unless it is really a good name.

What has led you to believe this?

•••
I had a handful of .cc's listed at GreatDomains.com; let all but 1 of them expire :/

I've long been a cheerleader of .cc, but my patience for this extension is wearing thin at this point ;) I still hope, but it has had every opportunity, but Verisign has squandered even the littlest headway.

-Allan :gl:
I like. .cc if you have .cc for sell, give me a message please.

•••
I like. .cc if you have .cc for sell, give me a message please.

I posted that in 2007, unfortunately. Amazing to see the rise of .cc since then...

•••
I actually learned domaining with .cc; do you believe that shit? in 2007 I accumulated over 300 .cc domains at $29.99 or even $34.99, I forgot what the price was back then.

Partnered with someone that was supposed to split funds for all the names and got into dispute over a stupid name that is not even worth anything and avail to register today; he then decided not to pay and bailed.

I ended up dropping every single last one of my 300 .cc names.

I had about 5 LLL.cc too,

•••
Who is investing in .cc all the auction house going crazy for 3l.cc or 4N.cc , who are buying this.
Which auction house are you talking about-we own the single word "Insurance" in Spanish in .cc and no emails from a south american major yet!

•••
it's the chinese buyer jacking up the price; it's all speculation

•••
Seguros .cc (Insurance in Spanish) PM me ideas please.

•••
I posted that in 2007, unfortunately. Amazing to see the rise of .cc since then...
Allan I wondered how you were have not seen you in such a long time, hope you are doing well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back