NameSilo

Offer Accepted No Response

Labeled as advice in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Paulot, Sep 19, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Paulot

Paulot Established Member

Please how can i handle this, i received 3 offers on one of my domains on DAN platform
    1. $100
    2 $1000
    3 $1000
    I rejected the $100 offer, while i accepted the $1000 offer. Few minute after accepting the $1000 offer i had another $1000 offer, Since i had accepted the first offer i refuse to act on the second $1000 offer, i leave it open, but the person who made the first offer refuse to make payment, though DAN had send reminder to him, after 5 day i was suspecting he might not fulfill his commitment.

I now open up discussion with the second person who made another $1000 offer buy posting counter offer of $2500 my intention for this is to open up conversation.
    After seven day the first person i accepted his offer refuse to make payment and DAN cancel the transaction.
    Then opened up conversation with the person who offered me $100 that i rejected, by giving him $1500 counter offer to open up conversation. Non of them has responded.

What have i done wrong ?
    What is the right way i should have responded ?
    What advise can you give me now.
    Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. biggie

biggie Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

forget about it and move on

if they decide to reply later, then it will happen

imo...

3. DomainFQ.com

DomainFQ.com Contact : [email protected] Gold Account

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  4. xeroox

xeroox Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice