Dynadot

discuss $1 domain sold for $1000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TSB

Upgraded Member
Impact
It's a 2-word domain which I won here on NP in a bulk auction and sold it for $1000.The buyer contacted me with this offer and I accepted it without making any counter-offer.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! But you need to publish the domain for us to see it.
Cheers and more luck

•••
•••
Congrats. But as what @AbdulBasit.com has suggested it would benefit us if you could provide the domain name. There are various ways of giving the name without being too straightforward. Like for instance, if you sold example.com you can simply say name sold e/l/p/m/a/x/e (read in reverse) in dot com. Just a little tickling way but might be beneficial to the community imo.

•••
•••
Nice 👍🏾 sale, but what is the domain that was sold.

•••
Congrats. But as what @AbdulBasit.com has suggested it would benefit us if you could provide the domain name. There are various ways of giving the name without being too straightforward. Like for instance, if you sold example.com you can simply say name sold e/l/p/m/a/x/e (read in reverse) in dot com. Just a little tickling way but might be beneficial to the community imo.
What happen if he shows the name? Privided he is not on non disclosure

•••
What happen if he shows the name? Privided he is not on non disclosure

That will help others understanding what domain sold and what type of domains to invest in future. Simply giving out sale price and/or ROI is just worthless other than getting some praising from few members with giving nothing in return to the community.

•••
I am only trying to respond to @4better for saying the buffy can indirectly show the name. When the seller is not on any non disclosure, there is nothing bad in showing the name for us to learn from it. After all, he has collected his money and not under any prohibition.
I wish he show the name for us to see, we are here to learn and to create awareness for better investments.

Thanks @AbdulBasit.com .

•••
I am only trying to respond to @4better for saying the buffy can indirectly show the name. When the seller is not on any non disclosure, there is nothing bad in showing the name for us to learn from it. After all, he has collected his money and not under any prohibition.
I wish he show the name for us to see, we are here to learn and to create awareness for better investments.

Thanks @AbdulBasit.com .

I think there is hesitancy that the buyer might know that the thousand dollar domain he bought was originally purchased for only a dollar by the seller.

•••
I think there is hesitancy that the buyer might know that the thousand dollar domain he bought was originally purchased for only a dollar by the seller.
OK! With time he can know if the buyer is a domainer or through Google; I see, but that is business.
Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations to OP first and foremost.

Fair Point BUT the name can be Masked and in addition the transaction is complete I don't know a single domainer who operates a Refund Policy I think Abdul's Point is Look reported sales always influence some investor's buying pattern so is best not to disclose sales if you can't go into detail. It has to be part of the rules the choice has to be binary either at the minimum reveal the name or do not disclose you could see how this sale can influence people bidding on bulk auctions here right? anyway just my view.

Last edited:
•••
So OP took the 1K and left on vacation?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow! Thanks, guys.

@AbdulBasit.com , the domain was Crowd Sensus (dot) com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Domain so-so, the buyer sucks.

Maybe for us(domainers), the domain looks like that, but the buyer might have different opinion on it :xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back