IT.COM

sales OddShot.tv sold for $2,591!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
OddShot.tv sold for $2,591 at Dropcatch!

Note: Not affiliated to sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Slowly building my .TV portfolio, jealous ? ...... :shifty::sneaky::cautious:
:-P

•••
It should be noted that it looks like this domain was formerly a developed website. So in my view the sale has little to do with the .TV extension or keywords but rather is the result of backlinks which bidders hope to be able to convert into parking earnings.

•••
It should be noted that it looks like this domain was formerly a developed website. So in my view the sale has little to do with the .TV extension or keywords but rather is the result of backlinks which bidders hope to be able to convert into parking earnings.
I'd really like to know how that's done. What I mean is I have bought quite a few domains like that, but if you try to use that past link traffic, it rarely gets back up to anything but a tiny fraction of the original traffic.

•••
Years ago I won a Namejet auction for a three-word ..com domain I believe in the $125 to $150 range. It had been a developed site PageRank 5. It had some awesome backlink traffic. On a couple of occasions I tried forwarding the traffic to some websites of mine. Eventually I did sell the domain to a developer (around $1250) who seemed to value the pagerank. The keywords were fine for the topic (education) but not ideal for a business. If I saw the domain in a Namejet auction today I would not even bid. The only value was in the backlinks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back