Dynadot

discuss numbers.domains ( Discuss Numbers Domains )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
Discuss Numbers.Domains

Industrial domains got a surprise with the price increase of domain numbers,
because this domain is badly in need by the market in china. Example sales domain number :

114.com. $ 2,100,000 July 2013 - Eric Chow
37.com. $ 1,960,800 March 2014
100.com. $ 950,000 February 2014
345.com. $ 800,000 January 2015 - Huangjin
33.com. $ 358,000 June 2011
998222.com $ 11,099 USD. 2017-07-24

We are a beginner domainer. Who is studying in this business. We appeal to the investors of domain number who have been successful in this business, can share information in this forum about:
1. "BUY" how to buy and get a good domain number and later can provide benefits when on sale
2. "SELL" share information about your success selling domain number and what domain you are selling at the moment, maybe there is someone in this forum who are interested to buy it.
3. "DISCUSS" discussion of the development of domain numbers in the past, present, and future.
4. How many numeric domains do you have?

I as a beginner domainer, thank you for your willingness to share knowledge in this forum.

best regards

Yusupbabay.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try list it at 4.cn and find out, that's all I can say

•••
•••
This month I managed to sell 6N.com domain
Which I got at the name pros auction with the price of 17 usd, and I managed to sell it at a price of 680RMB.

This means that in the future 6N.com domain will be sold at a fairly high price.

But many say the domains that have numbers 0 and 4 have no value. While the domain I managed to sell is 880040.com.

My friends can help me to explain it. Why market in china buy domain 880040.com with price 680rmb.

thank you

best regards

Numbers.domains

•••
•••
Date 29/07/2017 domain 6N.com has been sold (365263.com) with price 302 usd at godaddy This signifies a 6N.com domain price hike Whether among the existing domain investors in namepros there who managed to sell 6N.com domain above the price ..?
thank you

Yusup babay
Numbers.domains

•••
IMG_0145.PNG

•••
You should sell your house, car and clothes to buy as many of these as you can if you are so convinced
~
The rest of us are not so easily convinced, a few sales are not a trend, only the die hards are wasting their money on these.

•••
•••
•••
Hi...

Date 31/07/2017 domain 6N.com has been sold :
555800.com $ 380 namejet
373700.com $ 246 godaddy
This marks a 6N.com domain price hike.
Today whether among the existing domain investors in namepros.com there are managed to sell 6N.com domain. .?

thank you

Yusup babay

Numbers.domains

•••
Sorry to ask but are you stupid? I do not care that one name out of one million in this category has sold. In case you did not understand the first time ....... one sale does not make a trend. You need to stop making dumb comments and start learning. I am done with this thread

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back