IT.COM

discuss NP domainers being vilified by multi banned member

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Was reading thru my buddy Morgan's blog on Domaining tonight about Verisign, and noticed one of the commentators is a multi banned NP member, who is now vilifying in public long term good standing NP members to be the cause for his multi bannings!

Here's his 'comment' - "Members like Kate, Berryhill, Josh R., someone named Hawkeye, Brad Mugford, Recons, Gilescoly?, JB Lions, and about a half dozen more led the charge against me, thus I was booted from Namepros three or four times, but to be let back on by Eric because I apparently hadn’t been booted for anything too serious."

Now this so called member is so full of 'bull', he proudly wears it as his badge. Being banned so many times here, he has moved on to the blogs now to spread these mistruths and brag of his superior business prowess and knowledge. So these members and others may want to pay more attention to the blogs now to make sure his vilifying of them isn't being spread out there in the blogs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Members like Kate, Berryhill, Josh R., someone named Hawkeye, Brad Mugford, Recons, Gilescoly?, JB Lions,

That is a great company to be in....

•••
Wow, haha. Just read his post. Has nothing to do whatsoever with what Morgan was talking about. And he still managed to get his domains in over there. Then, another post where he lists 6 more hand regs.

•••
•••
Yay. I got a shout-out.

Without NamePros all he can do is send spam emails and spam domain blogs with unrelated comments.
I am pretty sure many others here have been included on his numerous unsolicited emails.

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/11/...out-domain-scalpers-and-its-biggest-customers

My post to him there -

Hey Richard,

You have been banned from NamePros at least 3 times, so you have resorted to spamming me and others (via CC) about your new registrations.

I could care less about your domain registrations.
You can go ahead and remove me from your spam list.

I have received (11) unsolicited emails from you. In one of them you called a fellow NamePros member a “bitch” and another an “asshole”.

I have requested to be removed twice now and still am getting spam from you. I have no interest in receiving further emails. Remove me.

Have a great day.

Brad

•••
I knew it. The first sentence I read, I know it is 'you know who'

•••
Here's his 'comment' - "Members like Kate, Berryhill, Josh R., someone named Hawkeye, Brad Mugford, Recons, Gilescoly?, JB Lions, and about a half dozen more led the charge against me, thus I was booted from Namepros three or four times, but to be let back on by Eric because I apparently hadn’t been booted for anything too serious."

I guess we are all haters. Seems like everyone must feel threatened by some guy who has bought 1500+ domains and sold 0. Clearly with his decades of business acumen he is going to bring a paradigm shift to the domain field.

Stay tuned... ;)

•••
He's like that Jeff Schnieder (Metal Tiger, blah blah..) clown that always comments on Ricks blog. Blabbing on, and saying nothing coherent. good grief...Somewhere there's a mental home with two empty rubber rooms.

•••
Yay. I got a shout-out.

Without NamePros all he can do is send spam emails and spam domain blogs with unrelated comments.
I am pretty sure many others here have been included on his numerous unsolicited emails.

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/11/...out-domain-scalpers-and-its-biggest-customers

My post to him there -

Hey Richard,

You have been banned from NamePros at least 3 times, so you have resorted to spamming me and others (via CC) about your new registrations.

I could care less about your domain registrations.
You can go ahead and remove me from your spam list.

I have received (11) unsolicited emails from you. In one of them you called a fellow NamePros member a “bitch” and another an “a*hole”.

I have requested to be removed twice now and still am getting spam from you. I have no interest in receiving further emails. Remove me.

Have a great day.

Brad

Haven't been keeping up with the blogs, just went and checked. I see 4 posts from him, all 4 he's dropping his domains again. I had documented what he was doing here back in Feb - https://www.namepros.com/threads/spamming.1066188/#post-6719743 Same stuff.

If somebody hasn't figured it out after 5 vacations, it's not going to happen.

He has another post like this somewhere:
98684_ac29f8e674952db50bc69e7c0854c191.png

Last edited:
•••
I am struggling to figure out if I am a domain "creator" or "originator".....I can't be bothered with this at the moment

Whether you are Creator or Originator, you for sure are INCREDIBLE in that!

Have a great day.

You are so polite, and do have tons of patience. I simply sent him to fuck himself.

•••
Some of the comments he made on DNW are uncalled for, unprofessional and troll-like behavior.
Then why is he begging for your attention by spamming you and vilifying you at the same time. Or is that because of the rejection that he is posting a bitter diatribe ?
There must be a name for this kind of disorder.

I have never received any E-mail from him. Either the anti-spam is working like it should, or I was not deemed worthy. It suits me.
Life is too short to get dragged into negativity.

•••
•••

He hit the Epik/Gab blog post last night - https://epik.com/blog/why-epik-welcomed-gab-com.html#comment-123107

You'll notice the door to door salesmen routine, hey we're brothers, blah blah blah, connect with target kind of deal.

Looks like he managed to drop 9 of his domains off in 1 post.

He has about 2 more weeks until he can come back and spam this place again.

It seems there are some spam friendly domain blogs out there, if you ever want a little extra exposure for your domains, they're letting him have his way with them.

Last edited:
•••
At Epik he posted this today:

"I discovered just a few days ago the word “incredible” can be portrayed like this “nCredible” for purposes of the first word in a two word domain."

The guy claims he's been domaining for a year and just discovered this ? :ROFL:

BTW- He is still on that stupid "incredible" thing. I really think he wont stop until he is broke.

Last edited:
•••
He hit the Epik/Gab blog post last night - https://epik.com/blog/why-epik-welcomed-gab-com.html#comment-123107

You'll notice the door to door salesmen routine, hey we're brothers, blah blah blah, connect with target kind of deal.

Looks like he managed to drop 9 of his domains off in 1 post.

It seems there are some spam friendly domain blogs out there, if you ever want a little extra exposure for your domains, they're letting him have his way with them.

And one has to wonder why Namepros let's repeat rule breakers come back. I am sure there will be some spin, but it doesn't matter, it's complete nonsense IMO.

•••
His account has been restricted so that we can ensure each of his posts on NamePros do not violate the rules anymore.

And one has to wonder why Namepros let's repeat rule breakers come back. I am sure there will be some spin, but it doesn't matter, it's complete nonsense IMO.
We're more concerned with the most serious threats (e.g., fraudsters and scammers). Those are the types of accounts we focus our attention on.

As for the rest of accounts that may be nuisances, they go through the warning system which accumulates points, closes accounts once the threshold is reached, and then automatically opens them again when enough warnings have expired to put them below the threshold. If this happens too many times, like in this case, then we restrict the member so that we can ensure they do not violate anymore rules on NamePros, even when their account automatically opens again.

We hope that helps.

•••
His account has been restricted so that we can ensure each of his posts on NamePros do not violate the rules anymore.

We're more concerned with the most serious threats (e.g., fraudsters and scammers). Those are the types of accounts we focus our attention on.

As for the rest of accounts that may be nuisances, they go through the warning system which accumulates points, closes accounts once the threshold is reached, and then automatically opens them again when enough warnings have expired to put them below the threshold. If this happens too many times, like in this case, then we restrict the member so that we can ensure they do not violate anymore rules on NamePros, even when their account automatically opens again.

We hope that helps.

Yes but this guy is doing this on purpose, going after members on other blogs, emailing people so it's not a scam but it's a problem.

•••
Yes but this guy is doing this on purpose, going after members on other blogs, emailing people so it's not a scam but it's a problem.
Unfortunately, banning him indefinitely wouldn't solve the problem. It might even make it worse on blogs and other places. If he's posting on NamePros, then we have the ability to delete his posts that violate our rules. We don't have any control over what he does elsewhere, so pushing him elsewhere doesn't appear to help.

At the moment, we believe a restricted NamePros account is the best way we can help mitigate the situation.

•••
Unfortunately, banning him indefinitely wouldn't solve the problem. It might even make it worse on blogs and other places. If he's posting on NamePros, then we have the ability to delete his posts that violate our rules. We don't have any control over what he does elsewhere, so pushing him elsewhere doesn't appear to help.

At the moment, we believe a restricted NamePros account is the best way we can help mitigate the problem.

Banning somebody actually does solve the spamming problem here. You can't spam if you're banned.

But then again, what does restricted even mean? That his posts are held in moderation first before they go live?

•••
But then again, what does restricted even mean? That his posts are held in moderation first before they go live?
In this instance, yes. That's how we can ensure he doesn't violate rules on NamePros anymore.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back