Dynadot

status-resolved A member being active for two days than banned. Again and again?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
First: If it’s not ok to bring this up, or discuss other members, please forgive me and just delete the thread.

I have noticed that member @DOMAIN ILLUMINATI aka Kingof.top has been blocked/banned several times. After several weeks, the ban is lifted and he will return, just to banned again a few moments later.

Is it some spam filter etc that is activated, or any other violations of the forum rules?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure but I think for those that scam others should be perma-banned no questions asked once it's determined.

•••
I think he has just put a strike through his name. I was reading a post today and a comment was made by a member that was 8 minutes old and their account was auto-closed.
Hopefully I am not off topic here or this post will get deleted.

•••
I think he has just put a strike through his name. I was reading a post today and a comment was made by a member that was 8 minutes old and their account was auto-closed.
Hopefully I am not off topic here or this post will get deleted.

Oh, if this is the case I am totally wrong... If so, sorry.

•••
Active for two days? How did that happen? Tweak the algos, man, hurry... :D

Looks like a name change rather than new account, tho not sure why the name has CSS span with style8 - that seemed for banned accounts...

•••
If it’s not ok to bring this up, or discuss other members, please forgive me and just delete the thread.
Please feel free to bring up any questions or concerns, as long as it's in an appropriate forum/thread (Such as this one: Comments and Feedback and your thread).

After several weeks, the ban is lifted and he will return, just to banned again a few moments later.
That indicates that an infraction on his account has expired but with the way the warning system works, due to his history of past infractions, he has less leeway for future offenses and as soon as he makes a mistake again (even if it's very small), his account is auto-closed. Once he follows the rules without any mistakes (even small ones) for a long period of time, he will have more leeway for smaller mistakes.

It's our hope that members in this situation will learn the rules and follow them, but if the warning system doesn't get us all on the same page eventually, then we will have to permanently ban because there are only so many chances we can give someone before we have to accept that they aren't going to follow the rules.

Hope that helps,

•••
I just got an e-mail from the
Please feel free to bring up any questions or concerns, as long as it's in an appropriate forum/thread (Such as this one: Comments and Feedback and your thread).

That indicates that an infraction on his account has expired but with the way the warning system works, due to his history of past infractions, he has less leeway for future offenses and as soon as he makes a mistake again (even if it's very small), his account is auto-closed. Once he follows the rules without any mistakes (even small ones) for a long period of time, he will have more leeway for smaller mistakes.

It's our hope that members in this situation will learn the rules and follow them, but if the warning system doesn't get us all on the same page eventually, then we will have to permanently ban because there are only so many chances we can give someone before we have to accept that they aren't going to follow the rules.

Hope that helps,

Thank you Eric!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back