IT.COM

news Now that’s a serious brand upgrade – Dapulse changes its name to Monday.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
vectorstock_7885018.jpg
Dapulse is a startup that makes some pretty slick collaboration/communication tools for teams, they’ve raised over $34M and are trusted by companies like the Discovery Channel, Uber, and Adidas. But let’s pause for a second…what the heck does Dapulse mean?..
Read More
When I saw the article, I recalled a thread about this domain name on NamePros started by Andrew Rosener. Hopefully whatever transpired in that thread was cleared up since I haven’t heard anything about the domain name in the meantime...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if Monday.com was acquired on a Monday ;)

Fun Fact: Monday.com was registered on Wednesday July 19th, 1995.

Last edited:
•••
Now they have to compete with Monday Night Football lol

•••
Monday is the worst day of the week, I would of gone with Friday.com

•••
Monday is the worst day of the week, I would of gone with Friday.com

Some people like Mondays.

I think the worst day.com of the week would be Thursday.com, or Tuesday.com

Though, you could argue Thirsty Thursday or Taco Tuesday, it's no Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

•••
i thought i read a few threads back that this domain name was stolen? how did it get sold?

•••
Some people like Mondays.

I think the worst day.com of the week would be Thursday.com, or Tuesday.com

Though, you could argue Thirsty Thursday or Taco Tuesday, it's no Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I agree, Mondays are not so bad if you work for yourself... I'd say Tuesday depending on how productive your Monday was.... but if you've had a bad week Thursday could be the one (n)

•••
If you work for yourself - they all merge - including weekends :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Monday is very strong name. Like it!:xf.smile:

•••
Great choice, I don't think any working people forget this day. Everyone knew about Monday (going to face boss in office again)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back