Dynadot

Not much happening for my listings on Sedo. Advice, please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CeeCam

Impact
here is a question that perhaps has appeared on the board at some time or another, but here goes anyways.

last month i listed 10 domains on sedo ; i have been checking their stats and to date, not one view on any of them. That seems very odd to me that not one person has even seen them.
Can anyone give me some ideas as to what my viewership problem is, and how to address it?
thx; basically totally newbie domain flipper here, so I could use some help, that is for certain, and thanks in advance for your time and help.
Doug K

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
here is a question that perhaps has appeared on the board at some time or another, but here goes anyways.

last month i listed 10 domains on sedo ; i have been checking their stats and to date, not one view on any of them. That seems very odd to me that not one person has even seen them.
Can anyone give me some ideas as to what my viewership problem is, and how to address it?
thx; basically totally newbie domain flipper here, so I could use some help, that is for certain, and thanks in advance for your time and help.
Doug K

People will have seen them, but as part of search results. I'm always looking at Sedo listings, but rarely click in unless I'm about to buy or make an offer.

Last thing I want a seller to know is that someone is potentially interested.

Last edited:
•••
Depends on name quality as well, if the names are not any good they will generate 0 interest.

On the flip side you might not get any views on Sedo but could get an offer via another platform.....different buyers use different sites

Make sure you list them on as many marketplaces as possible to increase visibility....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back