Dynadot

No talk about 5l chips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
I see no one is talking or sharing any info about recent 5l chip buyout. last time i new near 30% was available from 3.2 million domains.

Why are not people talking about 5l chips.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just registered one 5l.com untill now
can any one give me an opinion on it
HLLTF
it contains a country code HL and 2 repeated letters LL
what do you think?

i also will register SNFFH.com its available now contains SN country code and 2 repeated letters FF

•••
When you find a market you feel confident in - you have to be in it for the long haul to make serious gains.

I personally am still undecided on the 5L market with all of the other "emerging trends" in the domain game. I want to think it is a matter of time before 5L pattern chips gain true value, but at the same time I haven't found myself willing to jump deep into this market.

How long ago did you grab those 100 5Ls? Long enough ago to have the pick of the litter, I imagine?
i just registered one 5l.com untill now
can any one give me an opinion on it
HLLTF
it contains a country code HL and 2 repeated letters LL
what do you think?

i also will register SNFFH.com its available now contains SN country code and 2 repeated letters FF
As i told ya before its a good investment. I would suggest buy more if you have cash.

Thanks.

•••
As i told ya before its a good investment. I would suggest buy more if you have cash.

Thanks.
thank you
i just wanted to make sure because iam going to invest in this kind of patterns

•••
Since this topic is alive today, I decided to pull some stats and share:

Current Generic 5L Chips Stats

As of 12/23/2015
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

3,200,000-----2,041,317-----63.79%-----1,158,683-----36.21%

As of 12/28/2015

Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

3,200,000-----2,048,531-----64.02%-----1,151,469-----35.98%

So that is 0.23% movement or 7,214 5L.com chips registered over the last 5 days.

I'll post more updates every so often to this thread if you guys are interested.

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

That would be very helpful. If you can update at least twice a week, this would give us an idea when the possible buyout will happen.

•••
I have registered out my self the AABCD patterns and there might me BAACD, BCAAD but not sure about BCDAA Pattern.
AABCD.coms are not gone yet.

•••
thank you
i just wanted to make sure because iam going to invest in this kind of patterns
AABCD.coms are not gone yet.
As far as i am concern they are gone but if they are not can you provide the list. i am almost done with the full list check i will recheck if i get some for reg.

Thanks.

•••
As far as i am concern they are gone but if they are not can you provide the list. i am almost done with the full list check i will recheck if i get some for reg.

Thanks.
Dont Have a fully updated list, but there are still some left....

•••
once all 5L chips are taken then prices will increase as Ali mentioned I'm holding too.

Only a year ago LLLL chips had a price of 10 to $40 now there selling at 2k+

I've held 200 llll.com chips since 2007 and had moments to off load over the years but I stayed disciplined and now look at there value.

Many of you never knew Reece he was a member here worked in a supermarket in Canada and wanted like many to be a Millionaire

.. Look at the 4l sales thread " first few pages " he believed in LLLL.com as the buyout drew close in 2007 he pulled the trigger and bought 2000 of the remaining domains.

He wanted to be a millionaire so bad but he never had discipline in his actions he couldn't just leave his llll but kept selling for peanuts selling in bulk even bought llll.com but again had to keep selling ... He soon disappeared dream over....

If only he held them, today he would be a millionaire.. if your a domainer best to practice patience.
I bought a lot of my chips from Reece. I've wondered what became of him.

Don't hear much from Snoop anymore either.

•••

Thanks.

Dont Have a fully updated list, but there are still some left....

what is the differance between AABCD or ABBCD or ABCCD or ABCDD arnt they all in the same range?or what is better?

•••
what is the differance between AABCD or ABBCD or ABCCD or ABCDD arnt they all in the same range?or what is better?
The Difference is the pattern, AABCD would be names like KKJHL RRTPH, others would be LLLLL.coms with the repeating letter in the place where you have BB CC or DD. and the other 3 letters would be different from the repeating letter.

•••
No AABCD is batter then all other. Thats based on there reg number. you can still reg ABBCD or ABCCD or ABCDD but look for a few AABCD i am sure you wont find many.

•••
No AABCD is batter then all other. Thats based on there reg number. you can still reg ABBCD or ABCCD or ABCDD but look for a few AABCD i am sure you wont find one.
I just told you, AABCD are still available.

•••
•••
oh really?
i saw one or two aabcd in the expired afew days ago..do you guys suggest to buy ?

i thought the ones that start with country code are better?

•••
Yep, the ones with the most value right now would be rare pattern names like AABAA ABBBB and AAAAB, then AABCC AABBB AAABB...

Then names starting with codes like BJ,SZ,GZ etc ... and also not to forget that all LLLLL.com without aeiouv that end with a W, are bought out and trade between $50-$300 each.

•••
thats very deep
i must to learn chinese language

•••
oh really?
i saw one or two aabcd in the expired afew days ago..do you guys suggest to buy ?

i thought the ones that start with country code are better?
Do not invest 12$ in a AABCD domain, they are worth now reg fee but will get value in 2 months from now i guess.

•••
OK...I'll buy...WHAT is a 'chip'?

•••
Short domain NOT containing A,E,I,O,U,V

•••
•••
•••
There are no Pinyin Chinese words beginning with vowels or "v", so no acronyms with these letters. Or so I believe.

•••
The Difference is the pattern, AABCD would be names like KKJHL RRTPH, others would be LLLLL.coms with the repeating letter in the place where you have BB CC or DD. and the other 3 letters would be different from the repeating letter.

Hey mate, pls can you post a list of available 5L here so I handreg few ones that are left.

•••
•••
Anybody who needs 5l chips @ godaddy 7$ each contact me. i sell 50 names a day ( every day ). I research them reg them and sell them.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back