NameSilo

No Moniker support on weekends?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

YesBrilliant

Account Closed
Impact
38
By the third time I sent a support request email to Moniker.

Received no response.

I want to transfer more 4 domains To Moniker.

I already about 70 domains there.

Today, Saturday, I decided to call them.

My surprise: Their support ONLY works during Business days!!!

Is that a temporary glitch or is that normal with them?

:|
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back