IT.COM

No domains found in my Namebright account!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kamaz

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I just sent two emails to Dropcatch and Namebright support that 3 domains I caught via Dropcatch are not added to my Namebright account, I didn't get any response 2 days ago.

I was having this problem when I first caught a name from them, and this problem persists and no one response to my emails!

What do u suggest guys?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe they are not receiving your mails because they get flagged as spam. Call them ? Use their online support form is they have one ?

•••
Thanks @Kate

I sent him via online support form without success :( also I want to call them via phone but the international call is expensive from my country.

Please, can someone contact with him to resolve this problem if possible?

I will PM u my username and the domains I caught!

Thanks

•••
•••
According to Whois, all domains are caught by me, I paid all backorder fees, but no domains found in my account!

I
maybe its xmas?

That's what I think too!! maybe their support is off in this weekend, but I can't wait more than this!

•••
•••
Maybe you have created a second account and accidentally you logged in it.

•••
It's Christmas today and the 1st of the year is next week. Many people take vacation around these two holidays. Also, most places are closed on Monday because Christmas is on Sunday this year.

Just be patient and see if you hear something be the EOB on Wednesday.

•••
Maybe you have created a second account and accidentally you logged in it.

Nope, I'm using only one account, the first I had this problem, they told "we will fix this", and yes, they fixed the problem, but now, I caught another 3 domains and the same problem persists, no domains added to my account, all my receipts are saved in my orders section.

I don't want this problem to face me again, and the bad news is my clients are waiting for a long 2 days now and I can't explain them this stupid situation!!

•••
It's Christmas today and the 1st of the year is next week. Many people take vacation around these two holidays. Also, most places are closed on Monday because Christmas is on Sunday this year.

Just be patient and see if you hear something be the EOB on Wednesday.

Thanks, I don't like playing waiting game, but I don't have a choice :(

•••
I don't want this problem to face me again, and the bad news is my clients are waiting for a long 2 days now and I can't explain them this stupid situation!!

thats nonsense

its christmas

•••
If it has not been that long since you won the domains just wait and the domains will probably show up in your account.

Maybe the processing is slow because of the holidays.

I would wait another day or two and see.

•••
Thanks guys,

Dropcatch added all domains to my Nmaberight account this morning. Hopefully this problem not appears again.

Yes, probably bcz of the holidays!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back