IT.COM

NN & LL ccTLD's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dante91

Established Member
Impact
Now I'm asking does NN & LL ccTLD's hold any value atm or near future?

I was able to register 35+ NN .fi domains today. I think .fi domains are going to be available register to anyone @ autumn 2016. Same thing that .se is now available for all.

So what are your thoughts about NN & LL ccTLD's in the near future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would depend on the ccTLD for me, but Based on the country I'd say your pick ups in .fi are a pretty solid purchase. I'm surprised you could register them.

Are there restrictions on reselling .fi?

Also, what's the cost of registration per name?

Last edited:
•••
There is no restrictions about selling .fi domains. You need only to get a code from the registrar to transfer it to another account. There are few sales @namebio.com already.

Registration cost is about 12$ / domain.

•••
At the present time, since .fi domains are restricted, there isn't much of a market probably.
This could change, but this will not happen overnight and it is a small market anyway.
In Europe, the ccTLDs are very strong but the national markets are in proportion to population size.

•••
Many NN .rs domains are still available. Here can be checked : who.in.rs

Last edited:
•••
Many NN .rs domains are still available. Here can be checked : who.in.rs

tx.. in.rs looked a bit dodgy (sorry) so I bought an uber cool name on ninet.rs

thank you one more time :)
H

•••
tx.. in.rs looked a bit dodgy (sorry) so I bought an uber cool name on ninet.rs

thank you one more time :)
H

your qouting a post from 1 year ago.

NN and LL .rs domains at regfee are now just a logn gone memory.

•••
your qouting a post from 1 year ago.

NN and LL .rs domains at regfee are now just a logn gone memory.

.. the nature of the reply was to say tx to @Noe

after reading his reply I checked the link, checked few names and ended buying vodka.rs (and already have put up a cool original landing page - love playing with them).

is vodka a cool name? .. well, it is the main strong (38% and +) alcoholic drink for the whole region as well as eastern Europe and Russia, of course. + many new vodka brands are popping up all over the world and especially in countries populated by Slavic people (and Serbs belong to them as well).

.. and most of us do know that vodka.com was sold for $3mil.. although you can't compare rs with com names :)

:) now, does my response make sense? :)

peace,
H

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back