Dynadot

negotiable NiSalen: Ten Times more efficient than Lithium Ion Batteries - NiSalen.net NiSalen.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
NiSalen ... the common name for a new type of battery that can charge 10 times faster than lithium, safer in terms of potential fire hazards, and has a lower environmental impact using more readily available resources - based on nickle salen complexes. Oh did I mention these batteries also last longer? (Lithium Ion tends to fade over time) thus reducing replacement cost.?

Own the dot-Net and the dot-Org for this new technology that will be seeing its way into applications in the future, from small scale powerstations even potentially into high saftey requirement electric cars and consumer devices ... take the risk now for a high potential upside.

Read more about this technology here
and here
https://www.hackster.io/news/nisale...n-but-energy-density-lags-behind-b7d2570db0e6

Or just google "nisalen" and see the wealth of research on this exciting technology that will be arriving soon

This is a domain I registered following articles in Chemistry. Being a common name for NiSalen polymers ... there's no IP risk. Just like "lithium" "hydro" or "nuclear" you can't trademark this. NiSalen batteries charge 10 times faster than lithium ion, which enables short docking times of minutes for a full laptop charge of hours. The battery is extremely high capacitance. Lithium sources are already being depleted and causing conflict and unethical practices around the world and the search is on for the new power source that holds charge for longer periods of time without depleting powerstores and uses less rare elements. NiSalen looks promising to fit that gap.

Make an offer. Moves elsewhere means I want to transact this week.

Registered at name.com renewing April

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Must sell. DM an offer (almost) anything reasonable taken

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back