Nipple Piercing

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

purity

Established Member
Impact
1
Hay I'm thinking about getting a nipple piercing this weekend and well I wanted to know that you all thought about guys getting them.

Shair your views please even if there good or bad. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My one friend has them both done. Supposedly it hurts quite a bit. I am indifferent about them.
 
0
•••
Ya some of my friends that have had it done said its the most painfull out all piercings
 
0
•••
Make sure you wear a shirt if you get in a fight. I've heard some bad stories... :sick:
 
0
•••
ya im not really into fighting but thanks heaps for the tip :D

also I was just wondering what nipple should i get it on? left or right?
 
0
•••
briman1970 said:
Make sure you wear a shirt if you get in a fight. I've heard some bad stories... :sick:
D-: That is reason enough not to get one, IMHO.
 
0
•••
purity said:
also I was just wondering what nipple should i get it on? left or right?

Middle one.
 
0
•••
What statement are you trying to make...that you can't make already without a nipple piercing?

I vote for working on being ok with how/who you are...
 
0
•••
If you get it done you have to get both.
 
0
•••
lol :D if you do get ur nipple pierced get both of them
 
0
•••
Someone is chat was asking for a picture :o
 
0
•••
purity said:
Hay I'm thinking about getting a nipple piercing this weekend and well I wanted to know that you all thought about guys getting them.

Shair your views please even if there good or bad. :)
I would never get my nips pierced...I can't even imagine... :o

Good luck though if you do... :|
 
0
•••
there isnt a much of a statement Id just like to see what if feels like + I like the look of them.

+ no pics :P havnt got it done yet + i dont think there will be any pics lol

also i dont have the money for 2 piercings seeing its going to cost me around $60 AUD with just the 1
 
0
•••
I got excited for a second, thought (wished ) you were a Girl lol

As far as which one to have pierced just ask the person doing it which is the more common, left or right, for a guy.
 
0
•••
There are unwritten rules for ear piercing ..if you get your left ear pierced it signifies u gay ..so better make sure :p
 
1
•••
lol yes sorry Tippy but im 100% guy

and great tip Tippy ill have to ask them but i was thinking of going for the right one

also lol lazyleo ill have to check this out but i dont think its the same with thing coss poeple dont see it also its the right ear if your gay coss i have 2 (top and lobe) on my left and 1 on my right (top)
 
0
•••
that`s gross mate.....

pain
money
infections risks....

pluss it`s just disgusting......for both males or females.
 
0
•••
hmm i dont really see whats wrong with it and an infection is just a rick not 100% + pain aint to bad and moneys not a problem
 
0
•••
Tippy said:
I got excited for a second, thought (wished ) you were a Girl lol

As far as which one to have pierced just ask the person doing it which is the more common, left or right, for a guy.
Same here. Dude's aren't made for piercings. Women on the other hand ;)

-Steve
 
0
•••
stscac said:
Same here. Dude's aren't made for piercings. Women on the other hand ;)

-Steve

hahaha nice one man but just think you still have fun with a guy having the piercing
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back