IT.COM

.ninja - It's official because it has "ninja" in the name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Everyone knows that the value of a .ninja domain comes not from exact matches or short keywords: it comes from awesomeness. Because .ninja is clearly the best new gTLD. Ninjas and the internet were, like, made for each other. Ninjas are stealthy and dangerous, and the internet is not stealthy and dangerous. They complement each other perfectly. It's like Bush and Clinton throwing a keg party together.

I just bought a bunch of .ninja domains. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but they're so awesome that I'm sure they'll be put to good use. Each of my servers can have its own ninja! This is a good day indeed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's my current .ninja portfolio

Foto.ninja
Vocabulary.ninja
Marketplace.ninja
Investor.ninja
Europe.ninja
Asia.ninja
Gallery.ninja
Application.ninja
Applications.ninja
MobileApps.ninja
CPU.ninja
PCs.ninja
Wearable.ninja

MobilePhones.ninja
CellPhones.ninja

•••
•••
•••
I have a lot of short, common, one-worders and a bunch of Japanese names. I also have a few that I plan to use for my own purposes rather than sell, such as fire.ninja.

•••
•••
ccc.ninja
nnn.ninja
ppp.ninja
sss.ninja
hhh.ninja
uuu.ninja

•••
Hi,

Does anyone know any $ 0.99 promos for .ninja?

•••
I wanted to register Evil.ninja, cause I am evil that way, but they want $600-$625 for it, no way, lol. I'm not THAT evil of a ninja.
check out the url
upload_2016-11-29_22-59-13.png

•••
This thread makes me feel old. There is no way I would use .ninja for anysite other than a kid's gaming tips site. Would any respectable business want to use it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back