Dynadot

.ninja - It's official because it has "ninja" in the name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Everyone knows that the value of a .ninja domain comes not from exact matches or short keywords: it comes from awesomeness. Because .ninja is clearly the best new gTLD. Ninjas and the internet were, like, made for each other. Ninjas are stealthy and dangerous, and the internet is not stealthy and dangerous. They complement each other perfectly. It's like Bush and Clinton throwing a keg party together.

I just bought a bunch of .ninja domains. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but they're so awesome that I'm sure they'll be put to good use. Each of my servers can have its own ninja! This is a good day indeed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This extension is of less interest to me but today Namecheap run a promo on .ninja for $0.99 for first year.

•••
This extension is of less interest to me but today Namecheap run a promo on .ninja for $0.99 for first year.
Godaddy offers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9$ .com deals too.

•••
Godaddy offers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9$ .com deals too.
And? Just a tip for those who like .ninja in the .ninja thread. Don't worry .ninja won't make the value of your .com's to decrease.

•••
Well fluff - I know this extension is weak, and I promised myself not to buy any new domains but, hey, who can resist a coupon :rolleyes:

So I got myself 2... probably will drop them next year LOL

Also [myinitials].rock (black friday coupon)
[3 letter].website (since they gave it away for free with a hosting)

The only domain I'm kind of interested in (as end user) is [my initials].web and maybe .bio (when/if it's $15 or less)

•••
•••
•••
seks.png

•••
That right there is proof that a little development can add a lot of value to a domain, lol.

•••
Got myself:

Dropcatch.Ninja

•••
•••
•••
•••
Could not ignore the offer so took one, probably not gonna renew if I don't find the time to develop it or get an offer.

Cutting.ninja lol

•••
•••
•••
GungFu.ninja

Surprised it was still available.

•••
•••
What's GungFu?

Gung Fu and Kung Fu are spelling variations for the same Chinese word. There is some dispute over which version is more correct.

Bruce Lee used the Gung Fu spelling and many schools still prefer this version today.

•••
•••
•••
•••
After you're all done gushing over .ninja, you can all take a Gummy Bears and soda break together.

•••
After you're all done gushing over .ninja, you can all take a Gummy Bears and soda break together.

I prefer Fruit Gushers, thanks. :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back