Domain Empire

.ninja - It's official because it has "ninja" in the name

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Everyone knows that the value of a .ninja domain comes not from exact matches or short keywords: it comes from awesomeness. Because .ninja is clearly the best new gTLD. Ninjas and the internet were, like, made for each other. Ninjas are stealthy and dangerous, and the internet is not stealthy and dangerous. They complement each other perfectly. It's like Bush and Clinton throwing a keg party together.

I just bought a bunch of .ninja domains. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but they're so awesome that I'm sure they'll be put to good use. Each of my servers can have its own ninja! This is a good day indeed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A creative mind can do wonders with a .ninja. I imagine people will get a kick out of typing a .ninja

•••
I wanted to register Evil.ninja, cause I am evil that way, but they want $600-$625 for it, no way, lol. I'm not THAT evil of a ninja.

•••
Ninjas and the internet were, like, made for each other. Ninjas are stealthy and dangerous, and the internet is not stealthy and dangerous. They complement each other perfectly. It's like Bush and Clinton throwing a keg party together.

Lol, that was worth the trip to this thread.

•••
I wanted overweight.ninja but it was taken... didn't see that one coming... but I guess I underestimated the stealth...

I'm considering darth.ninja

•••

Not a bad start.

It's a fun gTLD, and with that many registrations, I'm wondering if we are going to see any large companies using it in their names. That would be a much cooler trend than primates: MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Gorilla Glue, etc. Instead we could have MailNinja, SurveyNinja, and Ninja Glue. Now those sound like companies that will get the job done!

•••
•••
I picked up ConcertTicket.Ninja to promote my ticket business

•••
I managed to get the one i wanted and i will be forwarding the .com to the gtld! Not for sale!

•••
Currently ranked #30 of new gTLDs with barely 8,000 registered. That's fairly pathetic.

•••
Currently ranked #30 of new gTLDs with barely 8,000 registered. That's fairly pathetic.
It's not going to go directly to #1 is it? It's got to be stealthy....

•••
It's not going to go directly to #1 is it? It's got to be stealthy....

Exactly, it's going to sneak up there, maybe knock a couple of the others off on the way, next thing you know, a ninja boss will be demanding little pinkies off of every other gtld out there. Or else.

•••
Kinda felt sorry for the little extension that thinks it can, so I regged:

EvilMonkey.ninja.

So if you notice you are being followed by a furry little ninja weilding bananas, that would be one of my minions. Be worried.

•••
This thread just tipped me over the edge to buy Widget.Ninja. It has been stuck in my head for a couple of weeks but now i own a NINJA!

•••
damn !!! i missed internet.ninja

•••
I bought my first .ninja domain
commn.fw.png

Please, your opinions are welcome.

•••
I have a couple of ninja domains. one 4 letter dictionary word and another a 3 digit numeric domain. Any idea what it could be worth?

•••
I have a couple of ninja domains. one 4 letter dictionary word and another a 3 digit numeric domain. Any idea what it could be worth?
I have a good idea.

•••
So about this extension.. What is the record aftermarket sale at the moment?
Developing it is one thing but do you honestly calculate keeping a .ninja domain for 10 years incase random.ninja gets a potential buyer?

•••
do you honestly calculate keeping a .ninja domain for 10 years incase random.ninja gets a potential buyer?

I'll buy random.ninja! :)

•••
•••
I'll stick with my TheNinja.com rather than dive into this new scene.

•••
Thank you to .ninja.

Streaming.ninja is for sale at 1k a year so I got the .com for $1.

•••
I wanted overweight.ninja but it was taken... didn't see that one coming... but I guess I underestimated the stealth...

I'm considering darth.ninja

Nancy.Ninja is available, if you have $120 to spare.

•••
Nancy.Ninja is available, if you have $120 to spare.

There is someone in the other thread about "Warning against a Namepros member" who would love to take advantage of it :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back