IT.COM

warning Nick Passalacqua [email protected] Is a SCAMARTIST!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
predictivedollars at gmail.com Nick Passalacqua is a total scammer who thinks he can full admins on namepros. He made 9.1K offer for aunts.com . I initiated the escrow transaction. He cancelled transaction leaving me negative feedback and lying to admin. He should be banned from namepros. There is no place for total lying scammers on namepros. Stay away from this scam artist.

@crocumecli account name of this scammer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New member, no feedback. pretend domainer. I think that domainer can't afford 9.1k :p You ask mod to remove your feedback?

Maybe you can prove he is lying with screenshots...

•••
Yes admins know he is lying. I have all the proof I need of course. I hope they get online to resolve this asap. This person may pull off more scams on namepros

•••
Hello @ksusha64,

Thanks for adding us to the direct message. The only information that it proves is that the buyer (@crocumecli) decided to not pursue the deal, which was going to be pursued through escrow.com, because crocumecli did not feel you were a "safe partner" to deal with. Neither party has provided any proof of what actually happened with Escrow.com yet (Copy and pasted text is not considered proof).

The retaliatory feedback has been deleted from your profile. In the future, use the report button to let us know when that happens.

Thanks,

•••
I have proof, Did you read the thread? This person is obviously complete scam artist. HE SAID there WAS NOT ESCROW. I SHOWED U PROOF OF ESCROW transaction.

Are u serious?? This person ignored admins and me for over a week in chat. This person cancelled escrow transaction. He wrote in CHAT THERE WAS NEVER ANY ESCROW TRANSACTION.

Hello @ksusha64,

Thanks for adding us to the direct message. The only information that it proves is that the buyer (@crocumecli) decided to not pursue the deal, which was going to be pursued through escrow.com, because crocumecli did not feel you were a "safe partner" to deal with. Neither party has provided any proof of what actually happened with Escrow.com yet (Copy and pasted text is not considered proof).

The retaliatory feedback has been deleted from your profile. In the future, use the report button to let us know when that happens.

Thanks,
What u saying Eric is NOT TRUE. He claims there WAS no escrow transaction in chat. I showed u escrow transaction.

•••
•••
First of all when is someone allowed to backout of transaction? Why didnt he answer for weeks?I have proof he cancelled transaction. What else do u need?

I reported to You Eric someone who was selling stolen domain. You did not do anything. Later on he sold someone stolen domain. All I can do is report. If u choose to ignore namepros members will suffer.

I have proof he cancelled transaction. Escrow.com will verify it of course. Can this person deny it? So I can show the real scam and how he fooled admins.

I will provide copy of chat for people to decide. Please make your comments guys

June 25
Me: Hey Friend, I will accept your offer. What is your escrow.com email so we can start transaction.
Crocumecli it wont let me post my email
Me: my escrow.com email is kd****@Yahoo.com Email me your escrow email I will start transaction
Crocumecli:predictivedollars at gmail.com
Me Sent u escrow.com transaction. Please check
Me Did u get escrow agreement?
June 27 Me The person is not answering me for the last few days and cancelled escrow transaction. I accepted the offer for the name.
Cyberian admin June 27 Hello crocumecli,

Please be advised that all purchase agreements are binding. Failure to honor a binding agreement can result in a bad business infraction that could limit your accounts access to NamePros. Please reply to this direct message within the next 24 to 48 hours to initiate the transaction. Failure to do so will result in the above-mentioned infraction.
It’s my hopes that you can both resolve this matter amicably so I don’t have to get further involved.
You have made a binding offer in this thread:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/aunts-com-20-year-old-generic-gem-5-letters.1022402/#post-6224043
and you are obligated to complete the sale as per NP rules.
Please contact ksusha64 and continue the escrow process.
Thank you.
Peace,
Cyberian
The scammer answers 2 weeks later
I provided my info. I did not cancel anything. I choose not to pursue a deal whereby I do not feel the other trafer is a safe partner. I dont hav time to waste or money to risk on a bad deal.
NamePros you cannot force me to complete a bad deal
Transaction was cancelled almost instantly by scammer.
blank.gif
3221582 Jun 27, 2017 $9,100.00 (USD) Seller Aunts.com
to [email protected] Transaction cancelled

Quick summary,
This person does not answer 2 weeks after warning from admin.
This person cancelled escrow transaction.
This person left FAKE feedback about me.
This person making a story about this transaction NOT SAFE
Thats why we using escrow.com! In my opinion this person is professional scam artist.
Its not criminal to back out of the deal, but its criminal to lie about it and make up stories.

•••
Update: The buyer has now been issued a bad business infraction for failing to honor a binding purchase agreement and for the retaliatory feedback. We have a zero tolerance for failed agreements and follow policy to the "letter" when it comes to handling these situations.

Please let us know if they attempt to leave any other retaliatory feedback so we can get more involved.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

It's my hopes that the buyer will not make binding purchase agreements in the future that they do not intend on honoring.

•••
•••
So does that person receive a ban or IP ban so they cant come back as another poster?

•••
So does that person receive a ban or IP ban so they cant come back as another poster?
Since, technically, no scam took place (The buyer backed out before a transaction and there was no proof of premeditated intent to scam anyone), it was treated as unethical business practices for breaching a binding purchase agreement.

This is a very serious infraction and many times, accounts automatically close if they break another rule of any point value that pushes them over the maximum allotted points.

Once an account is auto-closed, our security system kicks in and catches 99% of any new accounts being created, flags our team into action to investigate and manually confirm the system was working properly at the time of detection. A two check system for accuracy helps us accommodate and identify the majority of related situations that might arise.

Our members safety is our highest priority.

•••
It seems like backing out is the new thing to do around here. It seems to be trending

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Read the article please. I think guy won the lawsuit vs the scammer, but was not able to collect anything.

•••
We should have a wall of shame for guys who cant honor agreements

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back