Dynadot

discuss Niche Domains and more

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
"Niche Defined"; 1. A Specialized Market 2. An area of the market specializing in one type of product or service.

I know many of you buy domains randomly at auction and when domains are dropped, but that's just not my style. At least it doesn't fit my agenda.

In business you can always be successful doing it the traditional or old fashion way, or you can carve out a "niche" that separates you from the next guy.

Recently I discovered a niche within a niche, then created domains within that niche as follows;

Niche Level 1; Real Estate
Niche Level 2: Waterfront
Niche Level 3: Geographical/local

thus domains like; 757Waterfront.com and AnnapolisWaterfront.com and VBWaterfront.

The keyword in each of these domains is "Waterfront" identified by Geographical Names and Codes.

Why Waterfront? Because waterfront property is the most expensive property in the world:xf.grin:

Are you a NichePro? A NicheDoc? I believe someone owns NicheDoc.com in which case NicheRX may be just what the doctor ordered:xf.wink:

What's your domain niche? Do you even have one? If you do, how do you work your niche?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back