Dan.com

news NFTs.com Acquired for $15 Million

NameSilo

kalr

Top Contributor
Impact
24 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

AEProgram

Top Contributor
Impact
buyer got a steal

serious speaking it was a fair deal for everyone

Will it be this sale that motivates some of you to start charging fair prices for good names or will you continue to donate your names? Go to AN, Dan, SEDO or wherever you have your names and consider raising the prices of your great names

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
And NFT dot com found a couple million just last year. If only the seller held on, may have been a different story (foresight is a wonderful thing). Congrats to parties involved

Last edited:
Impact
Seller sold at the right time and a good price I reckon. Would be surprised if the fad lasts more than a few years longer.

Impact
i guess the 4 Ls are back ....

enterscope

Domain InvestmentsTop Contributor
Impact
When NFTS.com was first registered, they had no idea what it would be worth. NFT wasn't even a thing.

Impact
every extension will now be taken with NFTS.____ lol ..... chasers ....

Kingslayer

Top Contributor
Impact
Amazing sale.

It's fair to say NFT dot com could sell for at least double that on the back of this sale.

Impact
Impact
NFT-s.com? Will be sell & what price?
Just reg NFT-s . cc & NFT-s .pro 🤪

NFT-s .io active site 😀

Last edited:

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
NFT-s.com? Will be sell & what price?
Just reg NFT-s . cc & NFT-s .pro 🤪

NFT-s .io active site 😀

I just remembered…

I hold the hyphenated one

NF-TS.Com 😏

Impact

topdom

Top Contributor
Impact
I said overpaid, because I don't see any value or meaning in any NFT. If it is a real market with reasonable foundation then this price can be justified. I'm happy to see such a sale (I'm not jealous at all). I might have nft domains as well. If someone tells us why a nft thing has any value , this would be great.