IT.COM

domains NFT.app sold for $50,000 and NFTinvestments.com left to expire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There is action everywhere in the NFT space, whether it’s NFT art, handshake and unstoppable domain name sales, and good old fashioned domain name sales like NFT.app. Mike Mann recently sold DigitalArtists.com for $300,000 which got some traction outside the domain industry. A sale that was not discussed that took place a couple weeks ago […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"In 5 years, people will look at the 2021 NFT craze as the Digital Tulip Bubble."
- Brad Mills, as quoted in Twitter post in the article.

•••
nft . app

is alphabetically nearer to the start of alphabetical listings in google than .com and as its a gtld will rank very close if not top in organic seo in google listings etc

nft. investments

is also a gtld so no need for the .com

•••
NFT's are here to stay. Just the same as cryptocurrency.

•••
"In 5 years, people will look at the 2021 NFT craze as the Digital Tulip Bubble."
- Brad Mills, as quoted in Twitter post in the article.

The back and forth is interesting from bubble to the future. Mark Cuban seems to be pro NFT. Interesting how it will play out.

•••
The back and forth is interesting from bubble to the future. Mark Cuban seems to be pro NFT. Interesting how it will play out.
I think it's both a bubble and the future. Just like the dot com bubble and the internet, most NFT startups right now will crash but the underlying tech will live on.

With most innovations, the underlying tech is usually where the future lies.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Lazy.com Wasn’t expecting this nice way why of using a negative word into a brand!(Beta mode)
I was expecting something to do with lazy loading :xf.laugh:

Has the potential to be a really nice Brand.......easy to remember at least :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I got Xnft.App But I don't quite understand the specific meaning of NFT before this sale. The buyer told me when he gave me the quotations , thanks to them , lol.

Last edited:
•••
I got Xnft.App But I don't quite understand the specific meaning of NFT before this sale. The buyer told me when he gave me the quotations , thanks to them , lol.
I got FNFT.app :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back