Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Anyone mentioned invisibles yet? Do a search with "invisibles wearables"

•••
•••
It is called disappearables

Are you the Oracle of wearable tech?
Both names are being cited currently, so you can't just eliminate invisibles, which sounds better anyhow. :)

•••
Are you the Oracle of wearable tech?
Both names are being cited currently, so you can't just eliminate invisibles, which sounds better anyhow.
Well he is not but it is mostly called disaapearables...

•••
•••
That's fine, show me the stats?
Bro, i am sorry but you know we are not here to fight and i just wanted to help. Also i am sure that domainsyrup tried to help. I dont say dont invest in "invisibles" i just say dont ignore the "disappearables" if you want to invest in this niche. If you search both terms in Google News you can find out there are more "recent" news for disabbearables term rather than invisibles ones. But you will see more news in total for invisibles because its not a new term.

•••
No buddy, sorry not intending to antagonise. Yeah, sure the g search will be best, my reply was a bit open.

Just learnt disappearables.com was regged very recently!!! Sometimes you just imagine emerging names are taken..ahh

•••
Yeah, I have google alerts for Wearables, Wearable Tech, Hearable, and Hearable Tech and from the articles that come in...."disappearables" is about 40% more popular when it comes to new articles in Google. I am sure "Invisibles" can still be used though

My advice is to stay away from both of them, I think just because they become small doesn't mean the whole tech or tech phrase will change, they are still wearables and hearables, just small ones

Just my opinions folks

•••
Does the keyword "implantables" have any traction?

•••
Yeah, I have google alerts for Wearables, Wearable Tech, Hearable, and Hearable Tech and from the articles that come in...."disappearables" is about 40% more popular when it comes to new articles in Google. I am sure "Invisibles" can still be used though

My advice is to stay away from both of them, I think just because they become small doesn't mean the whole tech or tech phrase will change, they are still wearables and hearables, just small ones

Just my opinions folks
Even hearable is a kind of wearable... But i invest all of those names as long as keyword is too generic lik Tech, Computer, Phone.

•••
I agree, but they are specific to an Hearing/Audio/Ear, not just wearing the device like so many other wearables

•••
XD and holographic but there will always be death and taxes :)

•••
•••
8kinnovations.com
MoocEducation.com
WearableObjects.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Graphene.

And graphene batteries.

These are going to change the world!

What is graphene? Well its basically just 1 line of atoms. The same kind that's in the lead in regular pencils!

How is it useful? It's super conductive and transparent. It can hold much more charge for longer. Where as it can take 1 hour to charge batteries now and they only last a day. Graphene batteries will charge INSTANTLY and last for MONTHS.

Graphene batteries are going to completely revolutionize our lives forever.

So yeah, bring it on.

•••
Graphene.

And graphene batteries.

These are going to change the world!

What is graphene? Well its basically just 1 line of atoms. The same kind that's in the lead in regular pencils!

How is it useful? It's super conductive and transparent. It can hold much more charge for longer. Where as it can take 1 hour to charge batteries now and they only last a day. Graphene batteries will charge INSTANTLY and last for MONTHS.

Graphene batteries are going to completely revolutionize our lives forever.

So yeah, bring it on.

Not only that, but Graphene is going to usher in a new era of wearable electronics and animated clothing!

•••
To learn more about next trend follow Star Trek, just saying.

10997016_10153519468126840_1652486481213455860_o.jpg

•••
•••
To learn more about next trend follow Star Trek, just saying.

Show attachment 12699

I was telling my wife last night that our main scifi channel is probably the most accurate news channel we have. It just tells/shows the news a few years early.

•••
i think next rends will be
robotics (drones, auto cars etc)
alternative energy (Tesla. LED etc)
there will be new trends inside the industries
like food, gadgets, internet, health

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back