IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
New Trends

I think that one of the big new trends will be the new TV screen technology OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes)
Everyone wanted flat screen TV's, HDTV's, and now we have OLED curved screen TV's.
They're very expensive at the moment; but all new technology starts off like that, until everyone has to have one.
I've hand registered a few OLED domain names in the hope that they will gain value (I've listed them in the Reg of the day section) if you want to have a look.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Ralph.

•••
I think that one of the big new trends will be the new TV screen technology OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes)
Everyone wanted flat screen TV's, HDTV's, and now we have OLED curved screen TV's.
They're very expensive at the moment; but all new technology starts off like that, until everyone has to have one.
I've hand registered a few OLED domain names in the hope that they will gain value (I've listed them in the Reg of the day section) if you want to have a look.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Ralph.

one day you will be able to 'wallpaper' a oled screen onto the wall

•••
I hate wallpapering.
I'll have to get somebody to do it for me.

Ralph.

•••
I hate wallpapering.
I'll have to get somebody to do it for me.

Ralph.

When your whole wall is going to be a tv screen it's a bit more exciting i'm guessing

•••
When your whole wall is going to be a tv screen it's a bit more exciting i'm guessing

Have you seen TV recently? Maybe if the wall can stream content.

•••
Have you seen TV recently? Maybe if the wall can stream content.

I think this why buying/renting a tv series is so popular
~
i am always amazed at the domainer's mindset, for fun i looked up bloodprinting …..gone

Last edited:
•••
surprised to get these in the eyewear space

:: Bio
~
:: Travel

•••
Hmmmm.... interesting mix of prophetic odds, though I find it interesting that the bottom two arguably already are in existence and provable:

Humans have lived to over 150 and continue to do so:
Here is an example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen
& See Maha Siddhas

And what about Stellar Wind and the global AI computer that is zipping up the information of the planet storing information, analyzing information and communicating through nanotechnology. - The Corporation is most certainly one of the ambassadors of this current day technology

Last edited:
•••
Hmmmm.... interesting mix of prophetic odds, though I find it interesting that the bottom two arguably already are in existence and provable:

Humans have lived to over 150 and continue to do so:
Here is an example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen
& See Maha Siddhas

That is inaccurate and has been disproved by science. No one has lived past the Hayflick limit: 125-year maximum lifespan.

There is technology being developed so that we can exceed the theoretical 125-year maximum lifespan, which replaces the loss caused by cell division, but we are not there yet.

You can learn more about the promising studies by researching telomeres and telomerase.

•••
That is inaccurate and has been disproved by science. No one has lived past the Hayflick limit: 125-year maximum lifespan.

There is technology being developed so that we can exceed the theoretical 125-year maximum lifespan, which replaces the loss caused by cell division, but we are not there yet.

You can learn more about the promising studies by researching telomeres and telomerase.

In India you can meet many yogis and sages who are over 125 years of age.

If you want to, let me know

•••
•••
There is a way to relengthen telemeres - it is called living in harmony with Gaia.

See ancient periods pre 12,000 year ago global catastrophe. Earth was still galactically connected and very advanced technology remained intact. Remnants of such technology are identifiable today. (Great Pyramids)

The tetrahedrons on the planet illuminated the planetary grid to connect to the vacuum of the unified field and utilize it for well-being.

In this period human telemeres and DNA connected to a grid that most optimally braided the collective etheric plane of DNA to the light source (sun)

Everyone's auras were much larger and in general people lived longer.

•••
Trust me, no one has exceeded 125 years of age... yet. :)

If they had, scientists would pay them millions of dollars for a simple blood test.

Also, they would be on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

You'll notice no one on that list is older than 125 years of age.

I think you got it wrong this time. Main stream media & corporations never tell you things for what they are.

My new trend will be not to waste money on new trends...

•••
I think you got it wrong this time. Main stream media & corporations never tell you things for what they are.

My new trend will be not to waste money on new trends...

LOL …the internet was a 'new trend' not all that long ago

•••
LOL …the internet was a 'new trend' not all that long ago

Oh well...If a trend like that will come up I hope i won't be that blind not to recognize it!

My post was mostly a joke though.

•••
Oh well...If a trend like that will come up I hope i won't be that blind not to recognize it!

My post was mostly a joke though.

good to know, i do think new trends may be a better bet than brandables at this point,

•••
good to know, i do think new trends may be a better bet than brandables at this point,

I am not sure about it as I like brandables a lot. Also 1 million dollars in sales in 2013 on BB only says to me it's a good road to walk.

I just got some IOT names btw

•••
•••
regged .com 8ksolutions back in november due to this thread

a few posts back a member posted about 4K & 8K Displays " TV's "
which led me to regging this domain name.

Sold today .com 8ksolutions $1250 on sedo :)

Cheers Stu for starting the thread.

•••

Sweet deal FX.

My latest romance is with Modular Phones. Aimed at the 5 billion people without a smartphone, if Google gets it right, and with Android on their side, there's nothing to stop them creating a whole new revolution in customizable tech.

•••
DAMMIT just realized this is an OLD thread.

Rant excised.
:notme:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

FWIW that RobotDirect dat com sale was crazy. Not even a tech co. Props.

•••

Sold today .com 8ksolutions $1250 on sedo

Congrats, nice sale

•••
•••
Sweet deal FX.

My latest romance is with Modular Phones. Aimed at the 5 billion people without a smartphone, if Google gets it right, and with Android on their side, there's nothing to stop them creating a whole new revolution in customizable tech.

Been doing my own research on this too :)

Gonna be interesting indeed!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back