Dynadot

Newbie question

NameSilo
Watch

sbp

Established Member
Impact
I have a number of good keyword names that get decent monthly type in traffic--all are curently parked and getting ok (ie, enough to cover reg fees) revenue. In thinking about expanding the revs on these sites, i have turned to affiliate programs.

let me preface this by saying i have zero web site development experience.

I was wondering though, if i could simply forward the type in traffic to the affiliate site (via affiliate link) by setting this up at the hosting level? ie...someone types in my domain name and basically lands on the affiliate site? i'm trying to do this with a cj link in godaddy and cant seem to get it working through the forwarding setting. The question is, am i doing it wrong OR, is this not done? Note, the advertiser does say that redirecting is allowed.

any help/guidance is appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't done redirects to CJ, but it certainly is possible. It's a bit weird though that you can't redirect to your CJ affiliate link. I'm guessing you are doing it wrong... So, how did you do it? I may be able to help.

•••
Thanks mitrop--pm on its way to you.

•••
I am also new here so i just want to know which affiliate programs are good......

•••
I'm not sure sendng traffic just to affiliate program would work. It might work with Amazon site they have huge range of products but with CJ I'm not sure.

If you have zero web site development experience then you can try WP blog. easy to install and everything is automated or can be done in few clicks. You don't have to make pages or anything, just add content.

•••
Yes you cannot get much simpler than using a Wordpress blog. Once you gain a little experience then you can start moving on to bigger and better things.

•••
regardin newbie

hi
em also new in this field , plz let me knw some kind of good cpa affliates
thank u

•••
I would suggest setting up a simple blog with a review, it will help with conversions - people get pretty wary if they are redirected to a messy looking affiliate link

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back