NameSilo

domain newbie needs appraisal!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

theowl

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Guys,
I wonder if anyone would have opinions on the value of listfootball.com? I am looking to develop a football listing site but someone told me the name alone could be worth something.
Thanks for your time.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd develop it, IMHO
 
0
•••
Not great. Estibot says $330. Really, undeveloped, I see MAYBE $100 max. Perhaps $150 if you managed to get an auction on sedo, which is about as likely as lord xenu.

Really, it's just not a good, catchy sounding domain. Footballlist would be better, but then again it has the three l's next to each other. Maybe football-list?

You could maybe get $20 on namepros. . .er. . .maybe.

Nah, screw it.

Reg fee.
 
0
•••
Reg. Fee, but if you develop and get it into the seach engines and users.
I could get to say xxx
Good Luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for comments

The comments are useful, thanks. I intend to develop to see what happens.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back