Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain newbie needs opinion

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayebi

New Member
Impact
0
I have a couple of domains that I would appreciate your opinions/appraisals on. Some are developed and have OK traffic.

COUNTRY-MOM.COM
COUNTRYMOM.COM
DELIGHTFUL-DOLLS.COM
DIAMOND-LEGEND.INFO
HOME-BODY-SPIRIT.COM
MUGSANDMORE.COM
SHOP-ROMANTIC.COM
SSNOAH.COM

I was just wondering what these might be worth. I am a total newbie at this, so your help and advice is much appreciated!!

Thanks so much!
Vicki :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dear Mayebi,

If you registered the domain names for your own use & developed it with a good content then your domain value depends on the targeted traffic you have.

But I can suggest you to register non-hypen domain names .
Bcoz it will be difficult & may not spread by word of mouth unless you have a great site.

In resellers point of view I fell countrymom.com may bring you some bucks.

Good luck with your domains,
Kathir

REP will be appreciated (if you fell it useful)
 
0
•••
Thanks Kathir!

You are right about the hyphens - lol, I did that back when I didn't know any better.

Added a nice REP for your reply, Thanks again!
Vicki :)
 
0
•••
countrymom.com is your best pick of the bunch...not sure what you'd use it for.

But yeah stay away from them hypens....they kill the value
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back