IT.COM

Newbie just getting started

NameSilo
Watch

boxboo

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys, complete newbie here. Over the past few days I have picked up around 15 domains and looking forward to the road ahead. My aim is to experiment, have fun and if I make a few dollars then that would be cool but not the end of the word if I don't. I Would like to at least break even!

My budget was around $250, and would love some feedback on a few of my domains, I know I have a lot to learn!

CyrptoDeals360 (.) com
SecureCoinVault (.) com
PlayCryptoLottery (.) com
ManageMySavings (.) com
CabinsAvailable (.) com
BlockFenix (.) com
– My first attempt at a blockchain/crypto brandable (just for fun!)
ForeverHound (.) com - I may develop this as a dog owners boutique/gift shop. TShirts, mugs, prints etc

I have not put any up for sale just yet, what is the recommended strategy here? I was thinking GoDaddy auctions with offers and dan.com with a BIN price (and offers) - anything else to consider?

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*edit - typo that should be CryptoDeals360 (.) com
Hi guys, complete newbie here. Over the past few days I have picked up around 15 domains and looking forward to the road ahead. My aim is to experiment, have fun and if I make a few dollars then that would be cool but not the end of the word if I don't. I Would like to at least break even!

My budget was around $250, and would love some feedback on a few of my domains, I know I have a lot to learn!

*CryptoDeals360 (.) com
SecureCoinVault (.) com
PlayCryptoLottery (.) com
ManageMySavings (.) com
CabinsAvailable (.) com
BlockFenix (.) com
– My first attempt at a blockchain/crypto brandable (just for fun!)
ForeverHound (.) com - I may develop this as a dog owners boutique/gift shop. TShirts, mugs, prints etc

I have not put any up for sale just yet, what is the recommended strategy here? I was thinking GoDaddy auctions with offers and dan.com with a BIN price (and offers) - anything else to consider?

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

Remember, domain investing is more of a marathon than a race. There is/are specific threads for appraisal requests...you might get more of a response if you post there for advice/estimates on value.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

Remember, domain investing is more of a marathon than a race. There is/are specific threads for appraisal requests...you might get more of a response if you post there for advice/estimates on value.
Hi, thanks for the welcome! Good to be here, will also checkout the other threads :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back